Check engine light

inti351

TDI
Audi a3 tdi
OBD reader showing 3 faults on internal pressure sensor for cylinder 3, 2, and 1. We replaced all 4 glow plugs with bosch glow plugs and still showing error code. Could it be a sensor?

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Pull up the data blocks for cylinder pressure and with the engine idling wiggle the connectors and see if you get a change. You may need new connector harnesses spliced in. There is a TSB about this.

inti351

TDI
Audi a3 tdi
Thank you. Will look into this. We also got the j519 code along with glow plugs and my battery only lasts 2 years before needing replaced. Is it all related?

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
Pull up the data blocks for cylinder pressure and with the engine idling wiggle the connectors and see if you get a change. You may need new connector harnesses spliced in. There is a TSB about this.
My 2011 w/75k has been setting a CEL. Only once out of 5 x's my generic obdII reader pulled any codes before clearing(P13ce, P13do).

Do you by chance have the TSB#? I'll be making a dealership stop soon.

BTW your experience is always appreciated, thx