• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

gone to scrap: 46k original miles CJAA turbo

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Hello,

I have a nice original CJAA turbo and I upgraded to CR170 and no longer needs this. It needs a good home. No wiggle or play, just perfectly smooth impeller.

Looking for $300 plus shipping. Will send pics for those interested. (Priced changed as of 5/13/21)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump OBO

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump.... it needs to be put back in service to make someone happy.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump.....

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
forget it. this is a waste of my time. its going to the scrap.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
forget it. this is a waste of my time. its going to the scrap.
have you tried tdi groups on FB?
stock stuff takes AGES to sell. this is why parting out a car is a fools game unless storage is free or you have a few parts to move..... everyone wants wheels, or performance stuff..... but most, when it comes to a stock item like a turbo that cost $$$ a new one is preferred unless a DIY wrencher is doing it. kinda hard to move parts if you only list on a site like this.
i would have this on ebay, facebook and criegslist..... might take 2 years to move so.... IMO if you have the space... otherwise get your $3 for recycleing the aluminum off it! OR turn it into a Jet engine!

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
yep tried that. same thing. tire kickers/bench talkers. hence why I said it earlier.

thanks for the advices. :) I need to make room in my garage. (recycling old cp4, ckra turbo (blown), and cjaa turbo, etc)

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
yes as long as its a CJAA.
I'll see if I can find an engine number on it. The guy purchased the engine just for the Turbo. The junk yard would not sell just a Turbo.
The engine then sit in back of his garage for almost 9 years. I got it from him about a year ago.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
you can see your engine code on the top of the black plastic timing belt cover. it tend to start such as CBE or CJA.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Well, unfortunately, the Timing Belt cover isn't on the engine. I remember when we loaded the engine that the guy said it never had the cover
when they got it. But, I do know his car was a 2009 model and they he told me the engine was from a 2010, both Jettas.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 are CBEA. I looked it up. Yeah it will fit regardless CBEA or CJAA.

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
Private message me when you can to discuss further.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Private message me when you can to discuss further.
I'm going to pass on the Turbo. In my neck of the woods there are very few VWs, especially CRs. So, it would be an investment that
I would likely sit on for a very long time even if I offered a very good blue-light special, including delivery! Considering I only have a 4 hour drive and fuel invested in the engine, it may also be a candidate for the scrap yard. I did the guy a favor by picking it up. I just happened to be in the general area otherwise I would not have made a special trip for it.