www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > TDI Model Specific Discussions Areas > VW MKVI-A6 Jetta Sedan (~ 2011+)

VW MKVI-A6 Jetta Sedan (~ 2011+) Discussions area for the MkVI (2011+) Jetta sedan. This model was originally codenamed NCS (New Compact Sedan).

Old July 4th, 2017, 08:20   #1
sapper043

Default Rawtek delete with Malone Tuning. AdBlue removal?

I am in the process of completing the install for the kit. The kit and instructions are good but I would like to completely purge the AdBlue system from the car and not tie it up under the hood. I had to stop as I am waiting on the 10mm/12mm triple square drive to complete removal of the passenger side axle.

DEF left exposed to air for long periods will crystallize and harden like a rock, any why I want to remove the system completely or at least purge it and flush the system.

It appears that the AdBlue injector is liquid cooled/heater and those lines could be just looped together.

Has anyone completely removed the AdBlue system?
sapper043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:43   #2
sapper043

Well this is proving to be a bit more work that I thought but it is coming along.

VE really never wanted the DPF and everything to come out or ever be serviced.
Old July 7th, 2017, 18:49   #3
Owain@malonetuning

TDI(s): PD wagon

What part of the word filter would make you think it would ever have to be replaced or serviced

Best of luck! there's a guide here http://www.myturbodiesel.com/wiki/dp...r-removal-diy/

Dealers - malonetuning.com/dealers
We made a free VCDS Log Viewer!

Owain@malonetuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2017, 15:52   #4
sapper043

Got it all apart and Race Pipe in. I wasn't thinking I should have emailed you the stock ECU file a week ago instead of yesterday.

Just waiting on that back to complete the tuning and testing.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:05   #5
sapper043

Well now that the car is back together it has been a dream to drive now. It is so much more responsive. Both power and mileage is up as well. Anyone considering this should stop considering and do it.

I also can't speak highly enough for the people at Malone and Rawtek as they both were very helpful at various stages of the process.