Good Santa Fe Mechanics

slojoe

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf
Good news in Santa Fe, finally. Two VW techs from the dealership have opened their own full-time shop, Konstruct Performance. Shop is on Industrial, in Siler Park. Adrian and Diego are sharp, good guys, honest, and they don't mind if you hang out in the shop to watch. They've been working on my car exclusively for the past few months, there's no one else I trust as much as these guys. Phone number is 473-3001. They are as much into custom projects as regular maintenance.

slojoe

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf
Yeah it's quite a relief to have knowledgeable wrenches here. I couldn't figure out the best way to put this info out without it sounding like a pitch, but I remember what a nightmare it was, trying to find help here in New Mexico with my NB, until I found these guys. They are also very fair on the price. More importantly, they love VW's, these cars have been in their family for generations, they drive MKIV Golfs to work, and they are building some project vw's from the ground up, in addition to regular service and maintenance.