Online Oil Dealer in U.S.

jwbealco

TDI
2005 Jetta BEW engine code PD motor
Hello all! I have just purchased a 2005 Jetta TDI with 63,000 miles on it. It has the Tiptronic Auto in it. I have all the service records for this vehicle and all of the factory recommended oil changes were done at the VW dealer that it was originally purchsed. The oil that has been used was Castrol TXT 505.01. I am looking to purchase oil and filters for this car online and perform the maintenance myself. Does anyone know of an online dealer in the U.S.A.? Also, any advice on maintenance that is not in the owners manual will be appreciated. I currently own a 2002 7.3L Ford Powerstroke that I do all the maintenance on and have had no problems (145,000 miles). Thanks in advance.

Semper Fi

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
Teufelhund,

The popular sites for ordering TDI stuff are:

From TDI Club member Bleached Bora
From TDIParts.com
From WorldImpex.com

All three are verified good peeps.

Blue Hen
Prior Active Duty USMC (MOSs 4066 enlisted and 7208 officer)

rme

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
OIL and Filters

You might also try google for oil dealers in your area to save you some money on the oil. If you look at my signature you'll see the oil I use and it is spec oil. I like it better than the Castrol from the stealership. They are high in price. Enjoy!

Semper Fi--
4th Marines RVN
U.S. Army Helo's (CH-47's) Desert Storm I-Operation Iraqi Freedom-Somalia-Bosnia...still serving for last tour starting in August.

If I am a Chinook pilot (Nick name hooks) Does this make me the only hooker on the thread:D