Still Available: '15 GSW S TDI - 6MT - Blue - $17,000 - Ft. Knox, KY.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
*New price $17,000 - PICS below. 21,XXX miles!

Reason I'm selling: we had our 3rd child in June of last year. I thought for sure our family of five could all fit in the GSW. Which they can; however, my 9 year old is absolutely smooshed in the middle seat. So we've decided to move on to the dreaded minivan... I'm offering my GSW here first because I love this car and know it would go to a fellow enthusist. I will transfer my FUELLY account over to the new owner. The MPG has always been tracked since the first tank.

This was bought "new" in May of 2017 from Kerry VW in Florence Kentucky. The car has been been trouble free except for some paint correction done when we first purchased the car (VWoA claim). It has received all of it's service through Neil Huffman VW in Louisville Kentucky. It has no mods other than 3M tint and clear front bra.

The car:
- 2015 Golf Sport Wagen S TDI (still has great features: leatherette, full steering wheel controls, touch screen, etc.)
- 6-speed manual
- No extra options other than monster mats and a safety kit
- Purchased with 121 miles on the odometer

Below is a brief scope/timeline of the car:
- May 2017 purchased
- June 2017 hood repainted L/R tire replaced (flat spot) (VWoA Claim)
- July 2017 3M ceramic tint 35% throughout, 3M clear front bra (bumper, front half of hood, and rear bumper sill) $800 total
- July 2017 Weathertech floormats (F+R P/N:44496-1-2)
- September 2017 - 10K mile service performed (9,700 on odometer)
- March 2018 - 20K mile service performed (19,300 on odometer)

I'm asking $17,500.

The title is currently held by Navy Federal Credit Union in Kentucky. It's just a fantastic car and I would never sell it if we weren't up sizing for family reasons.

This was not a buy back/auctioned to dealer car that was abused the last few months of ownership. This car has only recieved convenience mods and has been meticulously maintained. I am available to answer any questions. You will not be disappointed with this GSW!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Have the upgrades been done yet? Probably prudent to do so you can receive the $$ you’re entitled to.

Good luck with sale. Thanks for protecting us......

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
Have the upgrades been done yet? Probably prudent to do so you can receive the $$ you’re entitled to.
Good luck with sale. Thanks for protecting us......
Yes sir. I bought it "new" from the dealer last year. It was one of the on the lot holdovers. So it has the first stage of the fix. Unfortunately there was never any extra money aside from the 0% financing VW was offering.

Thank you sir!

Last edited:

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
$17,000 - I can pick you up from the airport in Louisville.

*Car is unavailable until next weekend. (I am currently out of country but available to answer any questions)

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Nice car! Actually the same as mine, except mine is a DSG......when I bought mine last May, no 6 speeds around.....

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
Very nice car. Price seems great too. If I was buying a '15 this is the one I'd want. That is a great shade of blue.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
Also for any prospective buyers. That awesome extended emmisions warranty is FULLY transferable.

Nice car! Actually the same as mine, except mine is a DSG......when I bought mine last May, no 6 speeds around.....
I hear that! When I heard the 15's were going back on the market I looked everywhere for a manual transmission. We ended up having to drive to Ohio to get this one (5 hours on a weekday). The color/GSW was a bonus because we had always wanted blue and a Sportwagen.

Very nice car. Price seems great too. If I was buying a '15 this is the one I'd want. That is a great shade of blue.
Thank you! I would never sell this, but the family size situation dictates otherwise.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quincy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI, 2007 Dodge Cummins QC 4X4 6 sp, 2007 John Deere 3120
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that car headed far out west! That car seems to be bringing low $20Ks in the Seattle area. There's rarely a manual offering here.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that car headed far out west! That car seems to be bringing low $20Ks in the Seattle area. There's rarely a manual offering here.
DSG's everywhere!!!! Nothing against them but they aren't my thing. The power that these newer engines make is fantastic! The 6MT is an absolute blast to drive.

GTSLOW

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW & 04 Golf
Traded in.

After all the low balls and people bailing on deals I've decided to trade the car in. Unfortunately people's word isn't much anymore...

Last edited: