• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

ALH, BEW and mk 4 parts

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
I've scrapped a few cars lately and have tons of stuff leftover. I have a couple more cars going to the scrapper soon. I'd rather sell you the stuff for cheap than scrap it.

Still have some body parts. Good front bumper, headlights, hood, fenders, grill, core support, radiator, condenser, fans ect. Not everything is perfect, but everything is usable. Local pickup only on body parts (shipping to expensive kills the deal usually)

Also have ALH used heads or rebuilt.

Got some other stuff too.

If you need ANYTHING let me know. for faster response feel free to email coolairvw@aol.com

Make sure you send me your address when you send payment. Paypal used to always send an address with the payment but it seems to NOT do that on a regular basis. 50% of the folks who have sent me payment, I have had to track down to get address.

EGR pipes

air tubes
pulleys

The stuff above I'll sell for 10 bucks plus shipping.

$20 Door lock module
$20 window regulators
$20 power window motors
$20 POWER MIRROR SWITCH(there are different PN's so you'll need your PN for me to send you the right one)
$20 wiper linkage
$20 wiper motor
$20 intakes (not cleaned) $70 if you want cleaned.
$30 turbo oil pipe
$30 PS pumps
$30 cupholder above radio
$30 Mirrors
$30 ALH engine mount bracket (if your bolts stripped during a TB you need this)
$30 Airbags (seat) (there's different ones so I'll need your part number)
$40 drivers wheel airbag or passenger airbag
$50 drivers wheel airbag set up for the style that has radio and cruise controls on the steering wheel.
$50 air bag computer. (there's different ones so I'll need your part number)

The stuff above I'll ship inside USA for 14-18 dollars.

$100 upbroken glove box (various colors available have tan and black. Sold my last gray)
$80 upper intercooler pipe (the one that is damaged by the PS pump. I have two with no damage)

glovebox and upper intercooler pipe will cost a bit more to ship. You will only pay actual shipping. If interested send me zip.

FYI shipping big stuff like fenders, seats and doors is cost prohibitive. I'll be glad to sell if you can pick it up.

also have....
5 speed conversion stuff. (complete stuff email for details)
misc 5 speed conversion parts (shifter, clutch pedal, switches, PS line ect) If you needing just one or two parts to finish what you need let me know.

5 speed manual trans

Used head (can sell you a rebuilt head also if you prefer)
used ALH engine (no lowballers, I'll just keep it if I cant get what its worth)

Last edited:

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
Air box for a BEW, and complete battery tray and box assembly
I have a bew parts car.....

but the breather is missing, I assume this means it was broken and thrown away. (we find the little male portion that mounts it near the snorkel broken sometimes)

I dont have complete battery tray and box but I have the tray and the intermediate section (no top section). I'd take $20 for those +14 shipping.

I looked at a customers car with a BEW to see what its airbox looked like and it really seems like ALH breather box would work. I have that.

Last edited:

SilverTwin

TDI
'05 Golf
Sounds good, just need a paypal address to get the funds to you as I would like to get the part USAP to get the car back on the road.
Do you happen to know how many miles are on the part? Don't mind paying for priority shipping.

MartyMcfly

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta
I have a bew parts car.....

but the breather is missing, I assume this means it was broken and thrown away. (we find the little male portion that mounts it near the snorkel broken sometimes)

I dont have complete battery tray and box but I have the tray and the intermediate section (no top section). I'd take $20 for those +14 shipping.

I looked at a complete car and it really seems like ALH breather box would work. I have that.
So you have the air box? And I'm ok with the battery assembly.. 20$ plus shipping for both?

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
Sounds good, just need a paypal address to get the funds to you as I would like to get the part USAP to get the car back on the road.
Do you happen to know how many miles are on the part? Don't mind paying for priority shipping.
Unfortunately I'm not sure of the mileage. Instrument cluster is bye bye. From memory it was about 140,000. Only reason I remember that is because this car had a TB break and I was amazed because the original TB went all the way to 140,000. I'm pretty sure it is good. If its not I'll allow you to return for refund. (cannot refund shipping)

paypal to coolairvw@aol.com

Last edited:

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
So you have the air box? And I'm ok with the battery assembly.. 20$ plus shipping for both?
$20 for the two battery tray parts I have.

I have ALH airbox. $20 Better do your research to make sure it will work for you.

I suppose I could set the customer BEW airbox side by side with the ALH airbox and take some pics for you to look at. If you would like PM me your txt number and I'll txt you some pics.

Basically it looks like the BEW box has a relief valve. My theory would be it functions to allow air intake if the snow screen is clogged. Otherwise they are almost identical.

I'm pretty sure ALH box would work just fine as long as your snow screen is clear. Most people cut that out anyway.

Box for breather and battery tray parts will be big so I'll guess $25 for shipping.

since I'm guessing on shipping, we can handle this two ways.

1. Paypal me total of parts plus $25 shipping and i'll absorb the difference it if its more. You'll have to accept that amount and be happy cost of shipping turns out to be less.
2. paypal me parts total and I'll box it up, weigh it and measure box and you can send a 2nd paypal for actual amount of shipping.

Last edited:

CoolAirVw

Vendor
TDI
Jetta
You have money for the Anti Shudder Valve for a BEW (2005 Golf)
please let me know when it ships, since I need it fast.
You never gave me your address. You cant get it fast unless I know where to send it. Its boxed up and ready to go.

edit: 6-8-17.. got address...

Last edited:

JohnTso

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Desert Jetta & 2015 Passat SEL
Do you have a light grey cup holder console that intact (no broken tabs and mounts)?