VW Jetta TDI 2006

jettabrit

TDI
2006 vw jetta tdi
For sale, 182,000 miles, dark blue, alloys, manual transmission. Has a Sirius XM stereo. Very strong engine, you get the usual 5 to 600 miles on a tank of fuel. Has PA state inspection till the summer.
Timing belt changed a year ago. Recently fitted clutch and flywheel. New front passenger side wheel bearing. New oil and filter. New headliner. Heaps of receipts to verify work.
The car cosmetically is not great on the outside, a few scuffs and dings but with a bit of work could be a real gem.
The car ran until a couple of days ago. Was having a problem with it cutting out. Happened a couple of times on the way to work, but until last week it always started after letting it cool. Is cranking but not starting, tachometer not registering when turning over, very likely crankshaft position sensor, I ordered the part but not fitted as I'm unsure whether fitting includes having to remove the bell transmission bell housing. For the time I have driven it has had the stutter and puff of black smoke which is possibly the turbo actuator problem, but hasn't gotten worse and you can easily live with this by adjusting your driving style.
There is the problem with the drivers door harness which can be easily replaced for about $100. It also needs an oil pressure sensor which I accidentally broke off when trying to investigate the crankshaft position sensor issue, these are about $9 to buy and bolts onto the oil filter housing, I have the broken original sensor with the part number on it.
We have just bought a replacement vehicle so decided the time has come to let this go. Would hate to let it go to a salvage yard it is too good for this, there is easily another 100,000 miles left in the engine but it just needs someone with the right knowledge and patience to sort out these problems, and to the right person these will be relatively easy to fix. I can add pictures, I also have a set of 4 snow tyres for the car (these are like brand new), and a set of front brake pads.
I have the option of towing the vehicle to a garage for repair which I may still do, but honestly do not know anyone in the Bedford PA area I know who could trust to repair but I am in the process of researching, maybe I'll start a thread asking for a recommendation also?
A bit more background about the car, my wife bought it from a dealer in VA a few years ago as a back up car for her journey to work (she is a doctor and the hospital she works was a good few miles away from home). She has the sales receipt and as I say heaps of receipts relating to the the various maintenance and repairs. She then had the idea of giving it to her son but he did not want a manual transmission. It sat for a few months until she met me. I've driven it for a year and a half until last week, I've put about 20,000 miles on it over the past year. We have the title no liens etc. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or reply on here, my tel no is 814 325 1075. I am open to offers, I have tried to be as honest as possible about the car, this will make for a very nice vehicle for the VW TDI enthusiast or someone with a long commute who requires good mpg.