New T4 Nozzles with DLC Coatings

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
2013 Passat TDI, Newmar Ventana 8.3L ISC 3945, 2016 E250 BT, 2000 Jetta TDI
DLC 1019 and DLC 520

ALL of our nozzles are BRAND NEW, never mounted units and are 2010 production nozzles!

These nozzles come with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty when mounted by us and when used with ULSD fuel following only the published VW maintenance guide (fuel filter every 20K).

All Nozzles come with the original Bosio Provided LOT ID# to certify authenticity and are provided to you along with the original packaging.

All new T4 DLC nozzles come with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty when installed and balanced by us!

Note: Warranty does not apply to damage caused from the use of more than 20% Biodiesel or other non ULSD fuels (Off-road, WVO/SVO, Homebrew fuels).

We offer custom flow settings at no additional charge and insure a flow tolerance of less than 1% (Typically .5%) on every set we mount! No more guessing how the injectors are going to run, perfectly smooth linear power all the way to redline and NO MORE SMOKE at start-up!

These nozzles will easily support power in excess of 150HP and with the un matched durability that cannot be gained from the older late 1990's T4 non DLC nozzle design!

In addition we have the new 520DLC's also that come with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty!

T4 DLC nozzles are $360 per set plus mounting
520 DLC nozzles are $310 per set plus mounting

PM us for details, no worries these offerings are here to stay and are the latest in Diesel Nozzle technology, so don't settle for "Remounted" when you can have GENUINE brand new 2010 generation nozzles.

Last edited:

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
.216 vs .205 however these new generation nozzles are using the latest in hole shaping meaning they are not straight bore holes and have a different wall thickness to improve dispersion as well as velocity at the point of exit vs the older T4's.

Put another way, they will outflow the T4 accross the whole spectrum despite having nearly the same hole diameters.

The nozzle needle is also modified to reflect a newer shape to provide better hole entry at the tip. The DLC coatings also allow faster needle cycling due to lower friction between the nozzle and needle which translates into improved nozzle response when using a worst case lubricity fuel.

With the DLC coatings, lubricity is eliminated as a wear concern.

Last edited:

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
DBW,

Let me get this straight: You're saying the 520 DLC's will out flow the T4 DC's?

I just need clarification.

Thanks,

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
The T4 (DLC 1019) is a higher flow nozzle than the 520 DLC.

Vhunter

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 silver Jetta 5spd TDI
Hi Pete!
I might have to see about sending a set of injectors in to have you put a set on for me. My 'old' 205's are getting to the point where I don't see much smoke any more! :)
Will private mail you this weekend when things quiet down around here!
Drive ON!

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
So how do these compare to the PowerPlus nozzles?
These should fit in above the PP520 and just below the PP764 nozzles.

So with the Low Smoke setting when calibrated these should be a great nozzle for lots of cars.

One difference is that the Bosio DLC nozzle line has a 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.

And yes, there's some fine print.. but basically the DLC nozzles just need to be calibrated by DBW and they will have to be recalibrated every 100,000 miles .........and you can't run anything other than Pump D2 or Pump B5 to B20 fuel. You can run homebrew BIO, B100, WVO etc...but there are too many variables to warranty

If you run within the warranty program...you can drive the wheels off the car and not wear out the nozzles! :D

The DLC nozzles will last 250,000 miles of service , when calibrated with the injection calibration.

All the best

Paul

eb2143

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
All new T4 DLC nozzles come with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty when installed and balanced by us!
A 5 year unlimited mileage warranty is very appealing to me; could you lay out how a warranty claim would work and where one (i.e. particularly a customer) could find this warranty and its stipulations in writing? I can't find the nozzles or the warranty on either website.

For instance, I'm assuming you wouldn't warranty nozzles on a car that had used "alternative" fuels for 4+ years when they came to you with a warranty claim; are you confident you would be able to distinguish between alternative fuel-use and D2 based on what you see?

For instance, someone puts say, 125,000 D2 miles on the nozzles that were purchased and balanced by you in under 5 years, and then begins to notice a little more smoke on start up and possibly lower mpg. If they decide they want the pop pressures, spray pattern, and ?flow? checked, would they would send them to you with the understanding that if pressures were above specification (which is what? 200 bar?) that they would be charged the standard $135ish balancing/rebuild fee? If pressures are below 200 bar, would the owner get a free balance as fulfillment of their warranty claim? Because I don't have a very good understanding of what causes pressures to decline (needle wear?), I don't even know if re-balancing could be a warranty claim.

Terrible example, but you can see what I'm looking for--just the details on the impressive warranty you introduce in this thread.

Last edited:

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
The warranty is simple, if your nozzles are mounted by us we provide you with a 5 year unlimited mileage warranty.

Should your nozzles in that 5 year period wear out, we will at no charge replace that nozzle, and at no charge remount and rebalance it on your injector.

Every 100,000 miles you must have the injectors re-cleaned and checked for pressure. If the nozzles are found to be worn beyond limits they will be returned to with the new nozzles mounted and balanced at no charge to you.

If all the nozzles are found to be within normal limits, you will be provided a data sheet listing where every pressure set point is at.

During the routine cleaning and check out, all internal parts will be completely cleaned using our industrial ultrasonic cleaner, that will insure that all parts are completely cleared of any flow robbing deposits and residues. Flows will be rebalanced and the injectors will be returned to you re-coated and ready for another 100,000 miles of use.

If damage occurs as a result of water (rust), improper fuel usage etc obviously that cannot be covered since these nozzles are designed to only work on ULSD fuels with up to 20% Biodiesel. High levels of Biodiesel, SVO or WVO leave very obvious residue traces so its very easy to determine if an incorrect fuel has been used.

To protect your fuel system from rust and water, additives like Power Service are always a good idea, BUT ARE NOT required to maintain your warranty! The simple replacement of the OEM filter is all that is required. Also, we fully honor the CAT filter installations and continue to recommend their use. If you are using a CAT filter replacement intervals of up to 40,000 miles will be honored under the warranty program.

The bottom line is that you simply need to perform a 100,000 mile cleaning of the injectors which would coincide with your timing belt intervals. This in the long run will lower your operating costs, maximize your fuel economy, and provide the smoothest running motor possible.

All of our nozzles will provide superior tolerances and flow compared to the older design nozzles. The nanometer tolerances, superior finish that results from the DLC coatings, insures a faster cycling needle, lower friction and virtually total elimination of the critical wear points in the nozzle!

Wear is relegated to the nozzle holes so it comes down to filtration as the only aspect that can wear out the nozzles and not the fuel or its lubricity. However with the OEM fuel filters it is possible to far exceed our warranty period netting you real savings!

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Last edited:

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
Because of all the emails asking what NEW Bosch nozzles look like here is a picture of a box with a NEW Bosch nozzle tube removed from the LOT:

Click here, enter your Bosch Lot ID# and determine if the nozzles you just purchased are real: https://www.protect.bosch.com/en/index.asp

NOTE: Bosch DOES not sell them wrapped in paper!

Also the "T4 Nozzles" aka 1019/764 are not sold or even available new from Bosch.

Other venders fraudulently claim to sell new, all they are selling are nozzles that have been removed from injector bodies and attempting to bill them as new. Once these nozzles are installed the two primary sealing points are no longer a matched set to the body they were originally mounted in.

If you purchase nozzles that are Bosch DEMAND that you get your Bosch sealed tubing that they came in.

Last edited:

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400

These are JBMorrison nozzles that came in the tube. Are the Bosch sealing tube proof enough...?

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
Those are genuine, also you can run the ID numbers thru Bosch and determine whether that lot is authentic.

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
What? No they are not... The reason that JBMorrison, who sold those nozzles disappeared, is because I spoke with the department in Bosch who handles such matters as 'knock offs'. I published my findings.

They said several things about those boxes. They were at very least, repackaged. But then, after examining the nozzles themselves, the Bosch crew determined they were forgeries. I've got one here if you like, we can show the nozzle itself.

Among the comments from the Bosch people, the emblem was the wrong shape and in the wrong location. The numbers didn't match up. The writing was the wrong shape and spacing. There was more, but that is enough.

I asked the Bosch people what they were going to do about it. Their response was, "In order to assure the purchase of genuine nozzles, we suggest you buy from a Bosch dealer in your area." That is what they do about knockoffs.

Shortly after that, JBMorrison disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I've got a set of these as well, never installed. They make a good paperweight. Given the degree of investigation that was needed to truly determine these as forgeries, I agree with Frank, the tubes are not enough...

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
What? No they are not... The reason that JBMorrison, who sold those nozzles disappeared, is because I spoke with the department in Bosch who handles such matters as 'knock offs'. I published my findings.

They said several things about those boxes. They were at very least, repackaged. But then, after examining the nozzles themselves, the Bosch crew determined they were forgeries. I've got one here if you like, we can show the nozzle itself.

Among the comments from the Bosch people, the emblem was the wrong shape and in the wrong location. The numbers didn't match up. The writing was the wrong shape and spacing. There was more, but that is enough.

I asked the Bosch people what they were going to do about it. Their response was, "In order to assure the purchase of genuine nozzles, we suggest you buy from a Bosch dealer in your area." That is what they do about knockoffs.

Shortly after that, JBMorrison disappeared, never to be heard from again.
Which is precisely why people need to be able to determine the authenticity of the nozzle they purchase. Running the lot# on the tubes in the Bosch system is a sure way to determine if they are authentic. If the numbers do not match in the system, they are copies.

What do you do with the tubes the nozzles come in? Do you send them to the customers?

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
Every set of Bosch nozzles I install are checked in the Bosch system.

This is also why I have refused to mount these T4's that are being sold since they do not come in Bosch packaging (wrapped in paper, no joke) and CANNOT be authenticated!

I'm not getting involved with Bogus parts or for that matter selling 2nd hand parts that were removed from their original component and sold as new.

And to reiterate, Bosch DOES NOT sell new T4 nozzles...buyer beware!