Let me introduce myself...

seb

Hi all,

I just became a TDI owner last Friday, April 13th. I traded in my 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport (16mpg) for a Jetta GLS TDI. I know, it's kind of extreme, but I needed a change. The Jeep had 82,000 miles on it, so the Jetta should prove to *slightly* more economical.

So, if you see me in the Schaumburg/Roselle, Illinois area, give me a wave!

-Sebastian
2001 Jetta GLS TDI, Cold Weather Package, Galactic Blue/Beige

Viewstar

TDI
2013 Golf.
Hi everyone... Just joined here,,I just purchased a 2013 Golf, Has 35,000.00 K m on it.. It was a hold over in the province of Alberta.. ( the polution scandel)I belive it is a mark VI not sure.. Is a six speed.. Was first sold in Toronto is German made not Mexico... Just wondering, is there any concern I should have about this intake manifold build up ..??? or any other concerns.. Tnx for reading..
Hope I'am posting this right..????

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Note: This is a picture posting sub-forum (Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery). Feel free to post pictures of your car in this forum.

There is a "Sticky" thread expressly for new member introductions. Please keep introductions there instead of in a picture thread (unless you intend to add pictures). See here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=54059

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. Welcome to TDIClub!

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Note: This is a picture posting sub-forum (Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery). Feel free to post pictures of your car in this forum.
There is a "Sticky" thread expressly for new member introductions. Please keep introductions there instead of in a picture thread (unless you intend to add pictures). See here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=54059
Have Fun!
Don
P.S. Welcome to TDIClub!
And, since this is the Jetta/Bora/Vento picture thread, he should post his pics in the Golf Picture thread... :D