IDParts Preview Sale - Glow Plug & Harness Kits, Belly Pan Kits, Frostheaters!

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
IDParts - Get Ready for Winter w/ Glow Plug & Harness Sales, Belly Pans, Frostheaters
TDIClub Exclusive Preview of IDParts October Specials
Every winter TDI owners go through a certain routine. Perhaps an engine light comes back on or early morning starts get a bit smokey. Whatever the case, now is the time to consider replacing glow plugs and the glow plug harness/contact bridge.
So, just like last year, we've put glow plugs and harness sets on sale:
We have a full collection of glow plugs for Volkswagens, Jeep & Mercedes diesels too!

IDParts Aluminum Belly Pan & Sideskirt Set!

Last year we introduced the lowest-cost belly pan option available. Cut out of a single sheet of aluminum, this belly pan weighs less than 5 pounds and is nearly half the cost of a new OEM pan. We combine this pan with new, OEM sideskirts in our Belly Pan & Sideskirts Underbody Set for A4 chassis cars. We include a full set of hardware too with OEM torx screws too!

Frostheaters
IDParts now stocks the FULL line of Frostheaters, the OE quality coolant heaters that are custom fit for VW TDIs. Even better, we created a combo special that takes $5 off a gallon of coolant when you get any Frostheater!

Last edited:

cevans

TDI
Our office has been having internet issues today, apologies if we are slow to respond to e-mail or if you can't get through to us on the phone.

cevans

TDI
We just starting stocking the oval underbody plugs as well. My Golf was missing a bunch of these, so when I bought some for my car I bought a bunch to stock as well. These plugs keep water and debris from entering through the holes in the bottom side of the frame rails & rockers.

cevans

TDI
Oh, I missed that the sideskirts are OEM. I want to get rid of the plastic, not replace it. :D
Really, the plastic ones should be completely covered and protected with the panzer plate on. I have a Panzer on my wagon with OE plastic sideskirts, they are like-new OEM as they are completely covered.

Last edited: