(feeler) FS: 2011 Golf TDI NJ

lookingforoil

TDI
2011 2dr BGM Golf
Hello,

I'd like to sell my TDI as I've purchased another vehicle and don't need the loan payments on this one anymore!

Very much for sale now at $17,500!

It's a 2011 blue graphite metallic 2 door, 6mt with 42, xxx miles in excellent condition (did have a recent parking lot scrape but was professionally fixed by insurance). Has sunroof and navigation as far as options go. It's only recently out of warranty but everything is up to date. I recently completed the 40k service myself (Oil and filter, cabin filter and fuel filter. Have a micro CAN so pumps were run properly etc.)

Let me know if interested. Not upside down on loan, should be easy transaction, I've done this before (when I purchased the vehicle thanks to this forum). Open to hearing all offers!

Thanks

Edit: some pics, back from body shop... flawless. Before pics on request. really just a scrape.

Last edited:

lookingforoil

TDI
2011 2dr BGM Golf
Here's an offer, $1.
You're a friendly fella aren't ya?

Sorry, been posting this in various locations and forgot to fully upgrade this from a feeler.

I'd like to get $18,500 for the car, but am happy to listen to all offers, as long as you're slightly less clever than this guy, because that's just too much for me to handle!