FS: 2009 Jetta 6-speed Manual TDi - 55K miles

bustNfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold: 13 Passat SEL TDI
***SOLD****

I'm reluctantly selling my beloved VW TDi diesel Jetta 4-door sedan. I bought it brand new in 2009. It's been cared for with TLC and garage kept. It currently has 55K miles on it, and mechanically has been trouble-free. It has the desirable 6 speed manual transmission. Other options are sunroof, 6-disc CD changer and Sirius satellite receiver, 17" alloy Avignon wheels. The color is Platinum Gray Metallic.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S (all season) 225/45 ZR17 tires on the factory wheels have about 18K on them. I have logged every fuel up since new and the average is 36.8 MPG. It breaks 40 MPG on the highway with the cruise control set with ease. I have all service records and receipts. I installed the Euro Tails, and I have the original tail lights included with the car. Also has the 'Euro-switch' headlight switch for future driving light installation projects. Two sets of floor mats. Rubber all-weather, and the factory carpeted mats which have never been used.

All oil & filter changes, fuel filter changes, ect have been performed by me, using my VCDS when necessary, per VW approved procedures. Again, this is an accident-free, garage kept Jetta that looks like brand new!!!

No trades or payment plans. Cash only please. I do have a clean NC title for immediate sale.

$14,900

Pictures: http://kh2pm.dynip.com/jetta4sale/

Ask for Chris (that's me, the seller/owner)

9-one-9 eight zero one 6966 (cellphone) Or PM me here.

n5cwm@yahoo.com for email requests/questions or more photos.

Thank you for your interest.

For sale at this time on Raleigh NC Craigslist. It may be gone before you know it!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4414252474.html

VCDS not included.

Last edited:

bustNfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold: 13 Passat SEL TDI
Unfortunately I had no genuine interest at all and had to sell it to CarMax. They gave me 13K. Hope it goes to a good home.

MOD you can delete this ad. At least BustNfuel is still driving a diesel... 2014 Dodge RAM with a Cummins. I would have kept the Jetta but needed the $$ to help with the down payment on a home.