www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old December 24th, 2017, 22:18   #331
Airbus320

Fuel Economy: 6.0 L/100

Merry Christmas everybody, enjoy your holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Airbus320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:09   #332
norcorider

Got my cheque today.
norcorider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2017, 17:08   #333
benficais

TDI(s): jetta 2009

Got my cheque on Friday too!
benficais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:18   #334
Michi

Buyback appointment was Dec 20th at Pfaff in Newmarket. Chq arrived yesterday (Jan 2). I let my salesman at Pfaff know I would be in with a certified chq for my new 2018 Sportwagon that afternoon. I got a call from him at noon to tell me that the car he specifically brought onto the lot for me (which I ordered in November, and arrived early Dec) was mistaken resold to someone else... signed, and delivered! Even though the car was brought in for me, and they have had my deposit for over a month! It was actually sold out from under me at the same time I went in for my buyback! And there are no more in Ont or Que with my options. It doesn't sound like my salesman has anyone behind him in his concern for me and what happened. Bad enough we were all duped, I didn't think VW could go any lower.
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2018, 14:33   #335
turbowhistle

I dropped off my Sportwagen today. The process was slow, but it is finally complete. Now I just have to wait by my mailbox for the cheque!
turbowhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:07   #336
Michi

Congratulations TurboWhistle! The chq comes by Fed Ex and has to be signed for. I waited at home for days, then had to go out on Friday, so called to find out if it was on it's way. After over half an hour on the phone I was told they were still working on it. I went out and half an hour later Fed Ex left a failed delivery notice on my door. So I had to wait until Tues. They do give you the option of going to pick it up (for me the depot was over an hour away) but no weekend hours available. It will hopefully be faster for you because the holidays are over.
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 10:39   #337
turbowhistle

Thanks for the heads up!
turbowhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:04   #338
andrewface

My TDI sportwagen went back yesterday to upper james VW in Hamilton without any problems. Took about a half hour all together. They made me turn the car on and go forwards and backwards to show the car runs. That was the extent of the inspection. Now I wait for the check $15,450USD.
andrewface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:15   #339
andrewface

Got my check yesterday, 4 business days after the turn in. Thanks everyone for the help and support through the buyback process!
andrewface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:57   #340
gerpeters

I dropped off my car on the 21st and still waiting for the check

I called on Friday I'm told that my check has not been sent because the person I spoke to said there was no FedEx tracking number on file and that my case has been escalated.
gerpeters is offline   Reply With Quote