www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old November 15th, 2018, 15:51   #1
JdC Machine
Veteran Member

Default FS: Misc. Parts from/for 2013 Passat

Selling a small handful of parts I have from or were for my 2013 Passat after a buyback. You can reply here or contact me via PM. I'll be posting an ad on VW Vortex forums and in the VWDiesel.net Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/VWDiesel/). I'm sure there are many more groups but I'm a member there only.

- 1 pair of deAutoKey error-free LED Daytime Running Lights. New in box, never installed. Very nice lights. $45 new. Asking $35 shipped.

- 1 deAutoKey complete error-free LED stop/turn and tail light kit. Very nice, bright lights that really made the car noticeable at night. Installed in July 2016 and used for approx. 20,000 miles but still working flawlessly to this day. $85 new. Asking $65 shipped.

- 1 pair of deAutoKey error-free LED reverse lights. Very nice, bright lights! Installed at the same time as the tail and brake light kit. Also working flawlessly. $50 new. Asking $35 shipped.

- 1 pair of Bold Sport Red/Natural White LED Door Warning/Puddle lights. Installed in Nov. 2013 and always did and still work flawlessly. Great quality lighting with great output compared to incandescent bulbs. $25 new. Asking $20 shipped.

- 1 OEM Automatic (Euro) headlight switch with brushed trim. $50 shipped.

- 1 pair of OEM LED (Euro) license plate lights. VCDS mods required if you have incandescent bulbs (2012-2014 Passats). $80 shipped.

- 1 Dieselgeek MK6 Panzer Plate (also fits 2011-2014 Jettas and 2012-2014 Bettles). No damage aside from a few minor scratches. Will come with all pieces and hardware needed for install except for the 4 hex body rivnuts for the mounting brackets. They can be purchased separately through Dieselgeek. $175 plus shipping (determined once packaged). **Dieselgeek is sold out of this plate as of Nov. 15**

Panzer Plate kit:
https://www.dieselgeek.com/collectio...ding-jetta-gli

Rivnuts:
https://www.dieselgeek.com/collectio...cts/hex-rivnut

- 1 set of OEM rubber (Monster Mats) floor mats w/ Passat logo. Never used. $70 shipped. No pictures but can be taken.

- 1 set of OEM carpeted (Mojo Mats) floor mats w/ Passat logo. Never used, still in the plastic bag. $70 shipped. No pictures but can be taken.

If one is interested in the reverse and rear stop/turn and tail lights, I'll bundle them for $90 shipped. If one wants the DRL bulbs with the rear exterior lighting, I'll bundle all of them for $120 shipped.
Titan Black

Last edited by JdC Machine; November 19th, 2018 at 00:39.
JdC Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2018, 15:57   #2
JdC Machine
Veteran Member

Could admin modify the main title to read "FS: Misc. Parts from/for 2013 Passat" please? I posted before realizing I didn't complete that entry. Thanks.
Titan Black
Old November 17th, 2018, 20:49   #3
JdC Machine
Veteran Member

deAutoKey reverse lights sold.

OEM Auto (Euro) switch sold.
Titan Black