FS: 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Street Edition, 31k miles, 6spd, black, like new, one owner

syntheticreality

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup Edition
I absolutely love this car, but I have come to the realization that diesel is not the right fit for me. The only reason I am selling this car is to buy a GLI. I had intentions of building the car up, but I will focus those efforts on the GLI instead. Car is clean, non-smoker, problem free.

The car is located in Troy, NY. I purchased it on November 1, 2010. There is a lien on the car through VW credit, but it is not for more than the sale price, so there will be no liquidity issues with the car. The car has 31,xxx on the odometer and has been serviced with motul 507 specific synthetic oil every 10,000 miles per factory specifications. The car has had a new oil filter at every service and a new fuel filter at 20,000. I use a new magnetic station plug at every oil change. The factory clutch was defective and was replaced by VW with an OEM clutch at ~3,500 miles under warranty. Not even a hiccup since.

The car typically averages 42-44 MPG with mixed driving in its current form and I do not drive like a granny. I typically set cruise control within a reasonable range of the legal limit. On highways and enjoy myself around town and through twisties.

Here are the factory details:
-Black
-6speed manual
-Sun roof
-Cold weather package
-Monster mats
-iPod connection
-Bluetooth
-Factory body kit
-NO Nav
-Full 5 year wheel and tire protection/replacement package (transferable for $25). This is a HUGE plus.

Below are the current modifications to the car. I see these as assets, if you see them as liabilities, the car can be put back to stock before sale and sold for less. I have all of the original stock parts. I will begin with a base price for the car and add reasonable used market prices for all of the aftermarket parts. If you do not want the after market parts, I will part them out and sell for more than I am asking in this thread or put them on the GLI I am getting. This way you save vs. new cost and don't pay for labor. Installs were professionally completed. This may not be the typical way to approach this, but I think it is fair and sensible, as I have no problem parting out the mods. If you don't agree with it, feel free to PM me and we can discuss an offer that you feel is reasonable.

Here is the NADA appraisal - http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2010...-4D-TDI-Cup-Street-Edition/Standard-Equipment - Clean retail is $24,950

Here is the KBB appraisal - http://www.kbb.com/volkswagen/jetta...ry-good&pricetype=private-party&isnotabs=true - $22,435 is for VERY GOOD condition

Using those as my guide, I will trend toward the lower end and set the base price of the car at $22,500 OBO.

-Performance Diesel Engineering, LLC Downpipe (retail $749, for this car, add $350 to the base price)
-Performance Diesel Engineering, LLC Exhaust (retail $598, for this car, add $250 to the base price)
-Male Tuning Stage 2 ECU Tune (retail $749, for this car, free with the down pipe and exhaust for the buyer of this car). This tune with the exhaust caused a very nice MPG increase.
-AFe Pro DRY S performance intake - this was tested by Performance Diesel, LLC to add 4whp/4wtq to an identically configured car (retail $279, for this car, add $100 to the base price)
-Parts4Euro dark smoke front markers (I don't remember the cost, add $20 to the base price)
-Professionally dark smoke painted mirror turn signals (cost me a lot, add $25 to the base price)
-P3cars vent pod with analog boost sensor. This currently has limited functionality on the TDI, but they are releasing updates which will provide full functionality soon (retail $450, for this car, add $200 to the base price.
-ASV has been properly tapped for boost reading. This can be undone if desired.
-The "i"s in the "TDI Cup Edition" decals on the sides of the car have been covered with red vinyl. This can be simply peeled off if desired.
-The bumper was scuffed in a parking lot so I had it professionally resprayed. In the process, the rear bumper reflectors were painted translucent dark smoke. They still reflect and it looks great. These remain as is.
-The rear has had the "jetta" and "tdi" badges removed. The center "VW" emblem remains.
-Ed's bixenon HID headlights with black inner housing. Upgraded to better 55w ballasts. (retail $600 + ballasts, for this car, add $300 to the base price
-Thunderbunny fog light grille inserts with ECS fog light kit. These are VERY hard to come by. I only know of two in the country (retail priceless, for this car, add $250 to the base price to cover install costs and the cost of the fog kit). I will include the euro switch for free.
-Diesel Geek short shifter kit stays with the car.
-Windows are tinted 35% front, 15% rear (retail $300, stays with the car).
-Neuspeed torque mount insert (retail $40, add $20 to the base price)

Take it all AS IS for $23,750 OBO.

I also have a snow performance water/methanol injection kit I can sell that has not been installed. I have a newsouth vent pod with EGT, boost, and water meth flow gauges that I can include. I have not determined a price because I planned to keep them.

Pictures of the car are in this set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonmgreene/sets/72157628351993175/with/6484282315/

Feel free to e-mail me at jasonmgreene at gmail
Call/text 8six3.6six1.eight1three2 (sorry, trying to keep from getting spammed)

syntheticreality

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup Edition
Well then we both wish you had that cash!

Also, I am open to considering any trade offers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

syntheticreality

TDI
2010 Jetta Cup Edition
This is still for sale. I have a potential/likely buyer but he cannot come through for a few weeks and I would like to see the car gone before then.

bhutchins

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDiCup, 02Q built Sept 2010
reminds me of my cup car... for those that dont know, the cup car comes with the larger GLI brakes, GLI sport suspension, 18": wheels, lagos cloth interior, chrome as on the regular jetta is black on the cup. 2010 has the electrical assist steering (like the golf still has) and the MK6 electronics.