www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal

Dieselgate - VW Group Emission Scandal Discussion around the VW Dieselgate Emissions scandal. Details and news updates can be viewed here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=448336 This forum is a work in progress depending on requirements, usage, etc.

Old Today, 07:26   #181
DanB36
Veteran Member

I think I've seen some with docs approved. My ID was approved, but my proof of ownership (my registration) was rejected (erroneously). I uploaded a replacement document as proof of ownership on Friday, and it's still under review.

"DanB36 seems to be always on point." - CT_White_SRT
Sold: 2000 Jetta GLS TDI, Atlantic Blue, 270k miles
Sold to Dieselgate: 2 x 2013 JSW DSG, 1 x 2013 Jetta Sedan DSG
DanB36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:54   #182
tydaddy
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWMark View Post
Since this seems to be the most active 3.0 thread, I'll ask here. Anyone get their doc's approved yet? My documents have been 'received and under review' since Friday, how long does this typically take?
Yes. Submitted Thursday. Was told 2 docs are illegible. Took pics of said docs with my cell phone, uploaded them Friday morning, and they were accepted by Friday afternoon.
2005 TDI Wagon, Malone 1.5, 2010 Touareg V6 TDI
Hex-Can USB owner
tydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:11   #183
Mythdoc
Veteran Member

Mine are accepted, but the language says claim administrator will determine final acceptance.

2011 Touareg TDI 74K Miles (slated for buyback)
Mythdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:40   #184
Ketch22

TDI(s): 3.0 Audi Q7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWMark View Post
Since this seems to be the most active 3.0 thread, I'll ask here. Anyone get their doc's approved yet? My documents have been 'received and under review' since Friday, how long does this typically take?
Yes. All of my documents have been accepted.
BTW - The claims administrator at my local Audi dealer started today. She called and informed me that the official offer (the next step after document acceptance) should come in a few weeks. She also informed me that there will be NO PAYMENTS until July. Any hopes for a quicker process that the 2.0 process were misplaced. My Audi dealer is very anxious to sell me a car...they will be more disappointed than I. I love my Q7 and am in no hurry to sell it back.
Ketch22 is offline   Reply With Quote