Should I buy a certified vw 2015 tdi golf s warranty for 15 k

Chillin1977

TDI
02 VW Golf 1.9l TDI
That is exactly the car I just bought last Saturday but mine had 10k miles and was about a grand less. But man I love the car so far.

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
I wouldn't pay extra for the words "VW Certified" on a pretty much new car with 16k on the clock with the warranties we're getting, specifically, because of the dieselgate stuff.

Ronner

TDI
New 2015 Golf TDI dsg
I'd buy it for that price. Not sure on the conversion rate today between USD and CAD but my new 2015 cost me only 20,000 CAD 1 year ago. We do not have US versions up here though. (none of the s or sel etc. options)

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
how many miles do you plan on putting on the car in one year? that will determine if you're getting a good deal as far as that car vs others that you could be buying.

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
IMO that's decent not the most ideal use of a TDI, my rule of thumb is anything over 20K is prime for TDI ownership.

Remember that all dealers make money on sales of cars regardless of what they say.

Negotiate with that in mind, they probably have 1-3K worth of profit built into that price.

nomadic

TDI
'15 Golf TDI S dsg
I just bought the same car except mine's white and had 13,880 miles on it. VW certified. They were asking $16,500, I got it for $15,500 before tax, tags..etc. Loving the car so far. And I don't drive a lot of miles at all....maybe 6K per year. I don't care, love it.

I personally wouldn't want a black car/black interior if I lived in Vegas. But that's me. I like lighter colored cars in general.

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
From Oilchange to Oilchange looks like it does not use any Oil!

nomadic

TDI
'15 Golf TDI S dsg
Is it better then the Prius or Honda Civic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better how?

Prius-Way better to drive. Prius' are lifeless to drive.
Civic-The TDI will get better mileage than a Civic and I live the interior better in the Golf personally.

If you don't mind black, then I'd go see that one and get them down to low $15K range.

TDI smile

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Since I live from my Pension and Dividend and my TDI does not play sick I keep it in the Garage....it looks good and drives super, starts even at 30 below without a sneeze...

TDI smile

Veteran Member
TDI
Better how?
Prius-Way better to drive. Prius' are lifeless to drive.
Civic-The TDI will get better mileage than a Civic and I live the interior better in the Golf personally.
If you don't mind black, then I'd go see that one and get them down to low $15K range.
Never had a Riceeater, but I think my TDI is a lot better...16 years old and was never sick:cool:

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI/'15 Golf TDI
That's a killer deal IMO
These so far seem to be stellar vehicles. 75k miles on mine and nothing but a window motor I replaced myself in 30 minutes.

PS. is the "?" broken on your phone????