2microntech - Helping to Keep Your Common Rail VW Alive!!

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Oh, pure flow and return kit available!

Comes with a new filter! And the ~1/4" pump pin.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Fastbird

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL, 2015 Sportwagen SEL
Oh, pure flow and return kit available!

Comes with a new filter! And the ~1/4" pump pin.

I'm interested in it if this work on a Passat? I'm having the fix flash done on Monday, and REALLY want to get a kit on the car just in case the HPFP goes, as I'm at 119K+ and counting already.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Sorry man, sold, I posted it yesterday in the fs/wtb thread. It went fast.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
It should fit 09-14? Check Andrew. A hose or something might need to be tweaked.

PD Rig

Veteran Member
TDI
2004, 2015 Golf TDI
Hi Andrew,

I'm interested in one of your fuel filter heads for my 2015 golf tdi I just picked up. Any possibility you have are running a new batch? Would really love to get my hands on at least one. Possibly two.

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Andrew,

I am also fully in the interested column for one of your steups for my 2015 GSW.

Please let me know when these are available and if there's a link to see what one looks like.

is the spin on linked above the only style you will have for the 2015? and does that replace the factory filter (would that be considered the Pure flow replacement?)
is there a Contain Flow system (catches HPFP debris before it gets to everything else) for the 2015s in the works?

please correct me if I have your systems mixed up as this is my first CR TDI and I didnt follow too closely before I got ahold of one myself.

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Does this protect the injectors when the pump grinds its guts?

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Wonderful. I wasn't aware the plumbing changed on the mk7. The previous chassis was terribly designed, which resulted in the pure flow plus the return catch can...

PDF anyone?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I was just reading over the EA288 Self Study Guide and it seems this filter would only provide filtered fuel to the HPFP. The output from the HPFP goes directly to the rail. Then to injectors and and a return off the rail to the filter. The injectors have a separate return to the tank. If the HPFP grenades it will get to the rail, injectors and tank. Starting page 34.

http://pics3.tdiclub.com/data/517/820433_EA288.pdf

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
Thanks for confirmation. Still a cp-****... Seems a cp3 is a better spend of money for a fuel system upgrade.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
I was wrong. Andrew emailed me today. I hope he doesn't mind.

"Hello David, in response to your post:
The returning fuel from the pump and injectors will go to the new return filter, just before the pulsation damper.
The return fuel from the rail will continue to go into the factory filter.
With the new Pure Flow device, fuel going into and out of the rail will always be clean.
Don't worry!!
Andrew "

jason_

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 s wagon dsg
I guess I'm confused, Im assuming the 15s need a married pair to be completely effective, the filter kit plus a pure flow, and according to Andrew, the 15s also use a pure flow?

mr_y82

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have... '11 Golf, 6-spd, 2-door
Yes. :) I think you may have to find a used one for the time being... someone will correct me if wrong. CP3 conversion, another 2micron fabrication, is also an option. Cheers!

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
I bet you can get a new one if you contact Andrew. They look a bit different than the mk6 filter- I think they may mount differently as well.

2micron

Vendor
TDI
None
New Kits coming!!

Andrew,
I am also fully in the interested column for one of your steups for my 2015 GSW.
Please let me know when these are available and if there's a link to see what one looks like.
is the spin on linked above the only style you will have for the 2015? and does that replace the factory filter (would that be considered the Pure flow replacement?)
is there a Contain Flow system (catches HPFP debris before it gets to everything else) for the 2015s in the works?
please correct me if I have your systems mixed up as this is my first CR TDI and I didnt follow too closely before I got ahold of one myself.
Yes, new kits coming!
I have developed a new Pure Flow adapter. One piece, modular aluminum block with no additional fittings, lines or places to leak. This will make installation much easier. It is designed to fit all the 2.0 4 cylinder CR motors. Yes, Passat and the latest EA-288 (2015 Jetta, Golf and Wagon)
There also needs to be a return filter for the CR motors. My original "Contain Flow" filter will still work for most, but the new EA-288 (2015 Jetta, Golf, Wagon) will require a remote filter on the underside, which I am developing.
Here is a sneak peak of the new Pure Flow (temporarily in plastic):

Thanks all!
Andrew

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Please put me on the list for when the 2015 GSW pure flow/contain flow are available.

Ill be a tester as well if you need one. Have wanted one of your kits since the day I bought the car just for insurance.

Fastbird

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL, 2015 Sportwagen SEL
Yes, new kits coming!
I have developed a new Pure Flow adapter. One piece, modular aluminum block with no additional fittings, lines or places to leak. This will make installation much easier. It is designed to fit all the 2.0 4 cylinder CR motors. Yes, Passat and the latest EA-288 (2015 Jetta, Golf and Wagon)
There also needs to be a return filter for the CR motors. My original "Contain Flow" filter will still work for most, but the new EA-288 (2015 Jetta, Golf, Wagon) will require a remote filter on the underside, which I am developing.
Here is a sneak peak of the new Pure Flow (temporarily in plastic):

Thanks all!
Andrew
Great news! I'm all in for one when available (even though my "fixed" Passat is good for about 2.5 more years with the miles I drive, I'll want it for after that for sure).

*edit* That's awesome.....you 3D Printed the prototype it looks like. I'd say you're gonna get your money's worth out of that printer, lol.

mr_y82

Veteran Member
TDI
Andrew,

What do you mean temporarily in plastic!? It's the wave of the future... from oil pans to you name it! :p I kid!!! (just for anyone who missed that...)

Great work as always! I knew they would announce a fix as soon as I sold my kits. You guys are all welcome! ;)

Last edited:

edandemma

TDI
09 Jetta
New kit looks nice. I have an 09 Jetta that we are doing the buyback and was going to remove the system I installed but I think I am missing the original pieces that I removed. I have a few weeks before the appointment to find them. Don't want to waste the system, someone might want it.

mr_y82

Veteran Member
TDI
I think all you need when you remove the kits is a piece of fuel line that was removed... don't quote me, and good luck!