NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

I now know where your coming from des on my terms but not all on my terms because he was'nt that far away from me a porsche carrara S none the less on the inside of me with a car infront of him on a dual carridge me on the out side ,
he had to slow down and waiting untill i went past...thurd gear by then got two car lenths infront then pulled over and expected him to pull past but he could not get close i earlier did the same to a 330bmw but addmit both cars had passengers but hay fare fight , now i'm thinking there's about a handfull of 1.9/2.0 tdi's in the world out there that can do this and if i had a porsche S/330bmw i would never believe a MK3 VR6 let alone tdi could ever dream of competing.
And just to add if i've got around the 200whp and simons/tdi-rs has 232whp and he tells you he just been playing with a mits 3000 twin turbo (BELIEVE HIM)

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Re: NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

that makes sense.

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Re: NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Thatle be a first for me then dieseldorf
this things in a differant league now.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

I hear ya !

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
NONE BELIEVERS MAY NOT APPLY/READ&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Unless the owner's done extensive work, a Mitsubishi 3000gt twin turbo is an over-weight P.O.S. even if it does have 300+ hp. As for the Carrera S, given the situation and the other vehicle involved, I say "Good On Ya, Mate!!". That is one disillusioned Porsche owner!

Oldman

Top Post Dawg

after Sushi open the can of WOOP on a WRX in the 1/4 mile no less, I for one think there is no limit to the TDI.