Rocketchipping?

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
I hope, I am sure Jeff will be at the fest to do rocketchipping...I want to be sure I am on the list so I thought I'd start it. Too early? Maybe, but never-the-less, let the excitement brew!

Rocketchip list
1.) vw4life (BHW RC1 or RC1.5)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
LOL.......He doesn't work that way..........A list is put out when he arrives and business is first come, first serve!
You don't even know if he will be there......since it is at least 2800 miles one way for him to drive out there.

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Like I said, making a few assumptions, but I'd hazard a bet that Jeff would go to TDIfest no matter where it is... I hope...

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Well he did a portland san fran blitz either this summer or last (I forget).

I can only imagine there is quite a good demand and he would be busy all weekend.

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
vw4life said:
callout to Jeff. What are your plans for the fest??? WE NEEEED YOU at the left coast fest!
I think it's much too early to get a concrete commitment from Jeff at this time for the Fest. I admire your enthusiasm to get Rocketchip there at the fest. Believe me, he won't be forgotten about when it comes to the fest vendor list. Give it a few months though ;)

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
vw4life,

As a suggestion, why don't you just send your ECU to Jeff for chipping. Believe me, the inconvenience of not having your ECU for a few days will be far easier than hanging out near Jeff for half a day waiting for you name to get to the top of the list while so many other things are going on.

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
Thanks, I'm a patient person. I will wait. We have one car which kinda makes it difficult to go w/o for at least a week (which it would be with shipping in and out of Canada)

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
I'll be there ;-)

Bringing all my equipment for 96-06 TDI's (including 09's and 10's CR's) gas and diesels - VW, Audi, BMW, Jeep CRD, Volvo, Porsche, and Mercedes.

Same deals as previous years, including 2x raffle tunes donated!

Look for RV, first come, first serve.

Jeff ;-)

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I'll be there ;-)

Bringing all my equipment for 96-06 TDI's (including 09's and 10's CR's) gas and diesels - VW, Audi, BMW, Jeep CRD, Volvo, Porsche, and Mercedes.

Jeff ;-)
You're tuning '09s now???

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
You're tuning '09s now???
Of course, just won't do a new car and ruin warranty, or defeat emissions.
(take all questions off line please)
Jeff

vw4life

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
I'll be there ;-)

Jeff ;-)

Wish you posted earlier. I went with your competition.

VDUB2NV

TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI PKG2
Jeff,

Could you look at/fix my rc2 tune that I got from you at last years Portland fix um haus GTG? It has been shuddering under load @ low rpm in 4th and 5th gear since I got the tune. Last year I was in kind of a hurry to get somewhere and didn't have the time to fully test out the tune before leaving the GTG. I will be at the fest this year and will look you up when I get there.

Thanks,

Ryan Scrichfield

oh yeah, and your inbox is full