3.0 touareg mod pricing offered way different then PDF ???

dvandentop

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
So the pdf is listing the payment to be $8255-$12200

But when I progress to make my claim it is listing as only around $4865 for some reason?

2012 touareg executive 95k miles

Not where why the big difference?

Michael A

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Touareg TDI Executive
There is a glitch in the claims system where Lux and Executive models where mistakenly listed as Sport models which is what the lower payments are based. They are supposed to be fixing this soon.

dvandentop

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
There is a glitch in the claims system where Lux and Executive models where mistakenly listed as Sport models which is what the lower payments are based. They are supposed to be fixing this soon.

But this is still 3k lower then what is listed on the court pdf?? Not just a 3-500 difference between models

Still shows the sport should at min be $8k for buy emissions mod

Purchased in March of 2015 from vw dealer. The bottom pic mentions something about someone else making claim on same vehicle?

Michael A

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Touareg TDI Executive
The prior owner probably made a claim. I have 2 Touaregs, one prior owner claimed one did not.

dvandentop

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
The prior owner probably made a claim. I have 2 Touaregs, one prior owner claimed one did not.
Damn that blows so how much of the supposed portion do they get out of it? Should be if they don't own it before diesel gate then will they get any $$ or will they still get a portion?

Or since they were both current owner as of dieselgate story breaking will they get denied and I get a top up?

My Jetta buy back was easy but I was original owner. We are just doing emissions fix on this touareg.

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
Former owner(s) get half of the restitution payment if they claim.

BLyons

TDI
None right now
Damn that blows so how much of the supposed portion do they get out of it? Should be if they don't own it before diesel gate then will they get any $$ or will they still get a portion?

Or since they were both current owner as of dieselgate story breaking will they get denied and I get a top up?

My Jetta buy back was easy but I was original owner. We are just doing emissions fix on this touareg.
You bought it before Dieselgate broke. That other claim appears to be invalid, and you should get double the amount they showed you, if not a little more than that if there is in fact a Lux glitch also going on.

dvandentop

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
You bought it before Dieselgate broke. That other claim appears to be invalid, and you should get double the amount they showed you, if not a little more than that if there is in fact a Lux glitch also going on.
Thanks man appreciate the info