www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Ontario

Ontario Local discussions for those in the Ontario, Canada area.

Old May 24th, 2017, 16:26   #226
Hwy_Demon
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIFred View Post
I am beginning to think that way also...

Seems to me like they want us to rack up them Kms for cheaper buyback.

****ing ****ers
Hwy_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 20:03   #227
waynec

Think of all the interest on this money there making. the longer we wait the more they make!
waynec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:56   #228
FXDL
Veteran Member

Too bad everyone couldn't have refused the buy back and the majority of us said fix them or die, as I believe then they would have given a lot more to us all both south and north of the border. Pay me now big buy out or a hell of lot more later, in fact would hurt them money wise and their stock would drop like when they were first cot cheating. They stuck it to us where the sun don't shine, so now our turn to them.

Last edited by FXDL; Yesterday at 04:59.
FXDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:24   #229
Divedeputy

TDI(s): 2011 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXDL View Post
Too bad everyone couldn't have refused the buy back and the majority of us said fix them or die, as I believe then they would have given a lot more to us all both south and north of the border. Pay me now big buy out or a hell of lot more later, in fact would hurt them money wise and their stock would drop like when they were first cot cheating. They stuck it to us where the sun don't shine, so now our turn to them.
Yet in reality there is no perfect solution....one must make the best of each situation and given present retraints the playing field is most certainly not level, so my advice to myself is 'suck it up buttercup.'

I can hear the boardroom conversation at the dawning of this corporate debacle, "I want the repayment system structured so VW doesn't lose any more goddam money, and that we get to make more cars in the process. And you're all (executive talent around the table) going to make sure we come out of this intact. Now get busy and figure out how we make this thing work to our advantage." A casual observer will note here the absence of concern for many loyal customers. At least from this end of the stick that's how things seem to have evolved.....hopefully there is some light at the end of this stupid tunnel.

Last edited by Divedeputy; Today at 09:13.
Divedeputy is offline   Reply With Quote