Post your TDI sightings here!!

Lex4TDI4Life

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf-Ute TDI GLS 5spd Manual
CT: Blue A4 Jetta With Cubs license plate and holder

Blue A4 Jetta With Cubs license plate and holder in Fairfield, CT. Go Cubbies!

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
saw 2 on way home, both silver a4 jettas tdi's. gentleman driving behind me a few exits down the turnpike (15w to 12) and a woman that pulled up in the hov lane. around 6:30 this evening.

Justler

Veteran Member
Saw a black Mk4 Golf behind a Eurovan on the side of the ride slowly taking off. Pulled up to the next turn and waited to see if they were ok. Gave em a honk.

Hope you guys ended up ok, was waiting to see if you needed help =).

beachkokopelli

Veteran Member
TDI
VW 2003 Beetle
Saw a silver Beetle on route 29 today, 2'ish going towards the mall. You had a Biodiesel sticker on your fender. I was flying past you on a red & chrome motorbike when I waved. Hope I didn't scare you ;)

span1_85

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI 5sp
I saw a Silver a4 jetta in Mullica hill, nj like a week ago... Had smokes tails thought it was a regular jetta till i saw him puff some smoke as he sped away...

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
Saw a MkIV Golf GLS TDI this morning getting on US-301 S at the intersection with MD-304 near the truck stop outside Centreville, MD. Looked just like mine except for the color. I think it was gray, but I'm colorblind, so a lot of stuff looks gray to me, specifically if it's dark red or green.

I waved as I blew by you. Sorry but I was late for work!:eek:

jerseyTDIhopeful

TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI Diesel Edition
blue_jetta said:
A little before 8:30 AM this morning on my way to work I was stopped on Rt 130 Southbound in East Windsor at the 571 (Princeton-Hightstown Road) light. I saw another Blue A5 turn left from Rt. 130 North onto 571, the driver looked once, then turned his head a second time in my directions...perhaps noticing the tdiclub frame on the front?
could have been me! I work in plainsboro. I'm not sure if I remember this incident or not, but I bet it was me.

span1_85

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI 5sp
Saw a silver Jetta tdi Wagon today.. MK4 at the vw audi show n go at raceway park in english town, nj had a black front bra on it.. about the only diesel i saw besides mine.. :( maybe more at waterfest..

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
span1_85 said:
Saw a silver Jetta tdi Wagon today.. MK4 at the vw audi show n go at raceway park in english town, nj had a black front bra on it.. about the only diesel i saw besides mine.. :( maybe more at waterfest..
I was there, but parked on the go kart side. I will be there for waterfest and H2O

span1_85

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI 5sp
Leo819 said:
I was there, but parked on the go kart side. I will be there for waterfest and H2O
yeah i was parked on the car show side.. i think i may enter my car into waterfest just so i dont have to walk as far for the cooler im going to put into the trunk.. lol i'l love to set up a TDI section or something..

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Black or dark blue A4 on the shoulder w/ 4 way flasher, East bound 50 just prior to the 424 Davidsonville exit @ about 3 PM today. I was in the fast lane & couldn'ty get over fast enough. I flipped around to check on you. By the time I was back around, you were on your way. Glad you got on your way safely. Bob

beachkokopelli

Veteran Member
TDI
VW 2003 Beetle
2004 dark grey TDI Wagon outside Great Sage, Clarksville around 6. Left you my TDI card. And a black newer jetta travelling down 32, I waved at you as I drove past.

bakerinva

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 "Special Edition" Jetta TDI
Norfolk/VA Beach

Just bought new "2006" Jetta "Special Edition." Has a small "DIESEL" logo next to the front driver's and passanger's side doors! Nice! Was at the diesel pumps (FINALLY diesel is less than gas here!! By 10 cents or more than regular!! YIPPY!!) and 2 other TDIs joined me! Green '99 Golf and a Grey 2001 Passat Wagon. Would have made a great picture! This is my 4th VW diesel (my '79 Rabbit and '91 Jetta were 1.6L non-turbos) but my 2003 Jetta Wagon was a TDI and so is my new baby :)

Thumbs up for the VA Beach and Norfolk VW TDIs!!

span1_85

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI 5sp
I saw a red new beetle in Deptford NJ.. i think it was a diesel.. had exhaust and black steelies on it.. didnt totally sound like a diesel but the body panels around the exhaust was blackish....

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
MD I-70 West

Red 2006 Jetta on MD I-70 West at Braddick Heights about 6:30 tonight (5/1). You had a club license plate holder. I followed you to South Mountain where I came up on your right but didn't catch your eye. When I got in front I flashed my 4-way's to say hi.

span1_85

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI 5sp
Ok so obviously i saw tons of TDI's today at impex... but.. on the way there i saw a mk4 jetta wagon black virgina plates.. ur passanger side brake light is out...

also there was another Blue lagoon jetta tdi at Impex.. i caught up with u on either 83 or 695.. i think 695... it was fun running with u..

emile

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI 5-Speed, Reflex Silver
last week, lots of sightings. black bug and a silver mk4 jwagon wednesday at the southborough commuter rail station. blue mk4 jwagon and dark blue beetle at the alewife t station thursday or friday

jdonsbach

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI, silver/black
mikeyF said:
driving to work this morning on rt. 20 in marlboro/sudbury line i drove past another reflex silver golf with club plate frames:)
Hey, answering way old post from December... I haven't been around here in ages.... That may have been me... I work here in Marlborough although I don't remember being way over on that side of town in December....

I live in Holden so you may have spotted me around town there too (seeing you are from Rutland).

Jeff D

Justler

Veteran Member
Blue 04+ jetta TDI on route 15 north coming from VA. I was the silver TDI with the smokey back end =). nice rims, btw.

beachkokopelli

Veteran Member
TDI
VW 2003 Beetle
Black or dark blue Golf at Al Gores talk at UMBC on the 8th of May. You had club plates on the front. I looked for you after the Q & A but you were gone

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
Green Passat, probably 04, Friday morning on Fairfax County parkway. I honked and waved.

Amusingly, the owner had put a "V6" badge in front of the TDI badge. Yeah, right. If he had done that, we would have read about it here at tdiclub...

jdonsbach

Veteran Member
TDI
you: B4 Passat wagon, blue, red "i" in the TDI, club plate frame.

passed me:
'00 Golf GLS, club plate frame

on I-495 in MA around Boxborough last night. I followed you as far as Westford before I got off the highway.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
jdonsbach said:
you: B4 Passat wagon, blue, red "i" in the TDI, club plate frame.

passed me:
'00 Golf GLS, club plate frame

on I-495 in MA around Boxborough last night. I followed you as far as Westford before I got off the highway.
That was me. I was surprised to see another club member on the road. I got off at the next exit, 33. I live in Chelmsford. Maybe I will see you when I have the '00 Golf.

I also saw a dark grey Jetta A4 farther south on I-495.

jdonsbach

Veteran Member
TDI
Oh yea, that dark grey Jetta blew by me just before you did.

I'm out on 495 between Rt 20 and Rt 3 almost every tuesday evening so maybe we'll see each other again.

cheers

Ironforger

Veteran Member
Silver MKIV Golf TDI this morning on Gordon Avenue, Lawrenceville, near firehouse. I see this car often, and I wave, but he does not acknowledge.

Me: Blue New Beetle TDI. Say hello or stop to chat. Happy to help out local TDI-er

TDI Believer

Responsible For Global Warming
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
Red A4 Jetta GL at Warrenton, VA BB&T

I posted this in the regular sightings area also.

Today at 11:45am I saw a Red A4 Jetta GL with a club license plate frame parked at the BB&T on Rt. 29/211 in Warrenton, VA. It had car dealer stickers from Nashua, NH on it, though it had Virginia tags. It had a trailer hitch on the back.

I was in the bank, but didn't ID you. I was driving my big red Dodge today, so you likely wouldn't have noticed me.

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
I saw two TDis in Bridgewater yesterday:

A dark blue jetta wagon near Bridgewater State College at about 1:00pm.

A dark blue jetta at 7:30 pm on Rt 24- S at the 104 interchange.