New Passat Body Styling Kit price

Jav9882

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI SE

Jasonstiller

TDI
TDI SE
Hey there, I just inquired about this from my dealer. Quoted me at about 1500 installed :eek: The part numbers he pulled up also said primered. I was really bummed. I think this would make a great addition but not for that much!

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Hey there, I just inquired about this from my dealer. Quoted me at about 1500 installed :eek: The part numbers he pulled up also said primered. I was really bummed. I think this would make a great addition but not for that much!
That's actually not that bad a price. I just looked at some on-line prices (at RiversideVWparts.com) and the on-line discounted parts price for all 3 parts is $1188. If you install them yourself and then get them painted, you might be able to save a little money (but not much).

Have Fun!

Don

Jasonstiller

TDI
TDI SE
Not bad. Installation here was 180.00 so its still more expensive than the riverside. Thanks for the tip!

Oh and I see your in LV as well! Ha ha

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Jason, I can even do you one better than that....

Once a month, I make a trip to Vegas to visit my sister and family.

So if you are able to wait until my next trip, I would be willing to deliver them for no charge.

Don has taken advantage of this a few times.

=^)

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
So if you are able to wait until my next trip, I would be willing to deliver them for no charge.

Don has taken advantage of this a few times.
Yeah, you can't beat discounted parts costs + free delivery. Robert is a good guy.

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. Yes I am in LV and I have VCDS (Vag-Com) if you need it.

Jasonstiller

TDI
TDI SE
Wow, that's great Robert. I'll talk to my wife this evening. Don, I'm not sure what a bag-com is, is it a programmer?

50pascals

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 A6 3.0 TDI Prestige, prior was a 2013 TDI Passat SEL Plus
I was quoted $1200 retail in Rochester, NY.

Soon I'll be able to tell you what wholesale pricing is when I order it.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Wow, that's great Robert. I'll talk to my wife this evening. Don, I'm not sure what a bag-com is, is it a programmer?
Ha, it's VAG (Volkswagen Auto Group) -Com (Communications). It is a cable and a computer program. It is a dealer level scan tool that also lets you change many operating parameters. I can scan for fault codes, I can make your windows go up and down with your key fob, if you have the right sensor, I can make your wipers go automatically when it rains or I can make your sunroof close if it rains (if you have one). I can even make your instrument panel speak in German (which you probably don't want).

More info on what it can do is here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=351152

Have Fun!

Don

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
The site shows that it comes in colors, but ETKA says GRU meaning primered. Apparently they are coming in color options in a couple of months.

elsid

TDI
2012 Passat TDI SEL
Ha, it's VAG (Volkswagen Auto Group) -Com (Communications). It is a cable and a computer program. It is a dealer level scan tool that also lets you change many operating parameters. I can scan for fault codes, I can make your windows go up and down with your key fob, if you have the right sensor, I can make your wipers go automatically when it rains or I can make your sunroof close if it rains (if you have one). I can even make your instrument panel speak in German (which you probably don't want).

More info on what it can do is here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=351152

Have Fun!

Don
I need to find someone in the DFW area that has this. Not sure I want to spend a few hundred dollars on the cable, especially when I would have no clue what I was doing.

Vwgolf1

TDI
AEL, CR, D4D, AKN, AVF
Hello,
Does anyone know if these parts still are availible?
I can't Get them in europe. Seems to be out of stock

Vwgolf1

TDI
AEL, CR, D4D, AKN, AVF
Thanks for answer. The part # are identical to what I got from my local dealer. I managed to get the front valance before it ran out of stock and it looks exactly like nms.
So does anyone know if its availible in us? I see the ECS have it by part #.
thanks

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Yes, absolutely still available in the US.

I just picked one up for my Passat. Have yet to install it though

fuquar

TDI
n/a
Yes, absolutely still available in the US.
I just picked one up for my Passat. Have yet to install it though
Just browsing and found these items on the parts outlet page:
View here -> http://www.vwparts.com/parts-outlet-center/?pg=1
Cross-referenced on www.vwpartsvortex.com (sometimes the price listed is less)
Front Valence (primer) - FR.SPOILER 561-071-606- -GRU $400 $79 80% (I got for $63 at my dealership)
Rear Valence Dual Exhaust (primer) - REARSKIRT 561-071-610-A -GRU $505 $99 80%
Unfortunately the rear valence with left exit exhaust is still $300.

luomlds

TDI
2012 Passat
Updated Quote for MN

I got quoted $1200 for parts, not painted. The guy thinks about $1600 after installation and painted.

I might take this offer since TDI owners get $500 at dealer + $500 card = $1,000. This is basically a steal for something I have always wanted but wasn't willing to pay that much out of pocket for.

Word of the day: PENlS

franky67

TDI
2013 Passat TDI Se
Just browsing and found these items on the parts outlet page:
View here -> http://www.vwparts.com/parts-outlet-center/?pg=1
Cross-referenced on www.vwpartsvortex.com (sometimes the price listed is less)
Front Valence (primer) - FR.SPOILER 561-071-606- -GRU $400 $79 80% (I got for $63 at my dealership)
Rear Valence Dual Exhaust (primer) - REARSKIRT 561-071-610-A -GRU $505 $99 80%
Unfortunately the rear valence with left exit exhaust is still $300.

I know this is very old post. But I have been following the website and it is never on sale.
How did you manage to get %80?
My car is 2013. But in 2020 they are still not on sale... Any idea how can I track sales/discounts?
Thanks!

abishoff

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
I need to find someone in the DFW area that has this. Not sure I want to spend a few hundred dollars on the cable, especially when I would have no clue what I was doing.

I’m in the dfw area. Send me a pm. I do this for a small fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixmy59bug

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
I know this is very old post. But I have been following the website and it is never on sale.
How did you manage to get %80?
My car is 2013. But in 2020 they are still not on sale... Any idea how can I track sales/discounts?
Thanks!
Those parts were on clearance sale from vw when that post was made. I took advantage of that same sale and got everything STUPID cheap.

Unfortunately, they haven’t been on sale since.