2006 Volkswagen Touareg

Datsun

TDI
v10 Touareg, MK7 Jetta
2006 Volkswagen Touareg v10 TDI

PENDING SALE

Got a New Job and need something to commute in, so the wife asked I put this car up for sale, since having 4 cars in the yard/street looks "too red neck." :D
This is a very well maintained 2006 VW Touareg. All service records will go to the new owner. This car was covered and taken care of by JMA untill June of 2018.
Some of the highlights to service. Tandem Pump has been replaced! Tandem Pump was replaced in 2017 ~100k. This is an inspection point when you purchase a V10 Touareg.
Thermostat was replaced In Jan 2018 around ~110k, Full replacement of Catalytic converters, and DPF in 2016/17. ~97k
I have also replaced the rear drive propeller shaft in July 2018 at 110K miles. This shaft normally needs to be replaced at around the 60K mile mark.
This Touareg has the towing package with trailer brake, the adapter is included, and has a the locking differential. The Touareg can put down almost 20,000 ft lb of torque in low range. I know all of us have seen it towing a Jet.
The V10 Touareg is Very rare, only 2000 every imported to the US, and finding one w/ the rear and center lock is even more so, according to VW less than 500 ever built for the US. No expense has been spared on this car, and every option is represented on this car. Even the Accent body molding, and Wing. I also have the roof mounted Racks, and will include them.
The car also has upgraded rims, Porsche Cayenne 20" rims. (Part: #67277 )
Any and all maintenance has been done on time at the dealer, and extensive maintenance records will be included.
Air Suspension that will raise for off road use, as well as lower.
This V10 is powerful, and was tuned by Malone by the previous owner, ~360HP and ~600 Foot pounds of Torque have been reported. (The flashed ECU has been returned to stock at this time.)
There was one small accident reported on this car. The car was side swiped in a parking lot, $600 damage, because it did require paint work to replace the damaged part.
I am open to offers. But based on Ebay I think 12,000 is around the right area.
Would prefer to sell outside of Ebay: But here is a link to the current listing

Last edited:

atikovi

Veteran Member
Every TDI lover should own one of these beasts at least once. Post this over at Club Touareg too. PS. I'll trade ya my Jetta Hybrid if you're looking for a commuter car.:D

NMDieselExplorer

TDI
B5.5 Passat TDI Wagon 6 speed ELN conversion
Every TDI lover should own one of these beasts at least once. Post this over at Club Touareg too. PS. I'll trade ya my Jetta Hybrid if you're looking for a commuter car.:D

I concur-amazing vehicle to drive-unbelievable power and torque. Towing in one is sublime-Ever tow a trailer and forget its there when your rig doesn't even downshift, hiccup, or break a sweat when going up a long 6% grade in 6th gear? And returns better than 22 mpg doing it? I suppose some of the new V8 turbo Diesel pickup trucks do this, but this was back in 2009.

Only troubles with the V10 TDI is that if anything breaks on the engine or transmission it's thousands of dollars and drivetrain-out to repair. So get an extended warranty if you can. And if you can get a parts donor get one of those too as some of the parts are only available from Germany. Friend of mine needed an alternator for his. Don't ask how much it cost and how long he waited for one...

Datsun

TDI
v10 Touareg, MK7 Jetta
Had a Honda hybrid, never again. And any decent tune on a TDI will beat that hybrid in MPG. :D