2002 MK4 Jetta TDI Detroit/Windsor

canadianblake11

TDI
Sold - 2002 MK4 Jetta TDI Detroit/Windsor

Sold
For sale is my 2002 MK4 Jetta TDI. I have had the car for over a year and it has been my daily driver. The car has 171k miles but is a Canadian car so it is in kilometres (276k) Automatic. The start up is loud, and the brakes squeak a bit.
It is a clean car other than the drivers fender that has rust, some rust on the trunk, and some minor surface rust. The car has Raceland coilovers (which I bought 6 months ago), all leather interior (no rips or tears), monster mats, and it will come on the stock 15s, but could potential sell the 16s that are seen in the photos for extra.
I am selling because I have potentially found a car in my area and am thinking about switching over to a golf TDI, but if I don't I will keep my car. Just seeing if there is any interest in it. The brakes are from primechoice but they work, and I switched the cloth seats for leather front and back. Some of the vacuum lines have been changed because of rips and I removed the arm rest because it was broken.
selling for 2300 USD or 2800 CAD. Pm me or ask any questions but I am new to this site so I apologize if it takes me a minute to figure out how to respond.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SBtY3IeOsPWZ51w0atwqaCMfPTW8EMm7GE5Y1xemkq4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: