Malone Stage 1.5

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta 6 speed (Bought Back)
I know that I saw some dyno charts somewhere for Mark's Stage 1.5. But I can seem to find them anywhere (searched here and google). Does anyone know where they might be hiding?

JFettig

Vendor
TDI
B5 Passat, 2010 Jetta
you're welcome?

I don't do CR tunes yet, its not on his site or price sheet. He can without a doubt do it if for whatever reason you want it over a stage 2 tune.

Last edited:

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
you're welcome?

I don't do CR tunes yet, its not on his site or price sheet. He can without a doubt do it if for whatever reason you want it over a stage 2 tune.
Wasnt trying to come across bad, sorry if I did.

I dont want the stage 2 or over since I dont want to do a DPF delete. which is why I was looking for info on the 1.5 to get as much as I can without needing to remove any parts of the exhaust.

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
i emailed him a while back and he said he has a few people on stage 2 with stock dpf on their cars with no issues.

pdt165

Veteran Member
TDI
i emailed him a while back and he said he has a few people on stage 2 with stock dpf on their cars with no issues.
Just so everyone else knows too, I asked mark and since I live in a warm climate he advised against it. Savage, you'd probably be fine up there in the tundra. ;)