• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

Lots of ALH parts, Engines, parts, Tranmissions, parts cars: Beetle Jetta and more

TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
Hey guys, im working on a career change and would like to free up some money I have invested in VW stuff, so I'm going to combine all my stuff on one listing
engine stuff
ALH crank $250
ALH short block milles unknown $600
ALH Long block right around 200,000 miles $1200
Rebuilt stock head 3 angle valve job $650
ALH parts car, beetle, 5speed drive train has 137,000 miles on it no parts removed yet, just hit on the side currently a complete running driving car 5 speed swap pending

lost of extra engine parts if anyone is looking for anything

Drive train:
5 Speed transmission or whole swap 200,000 miles no clutch pedal $850
5 speed transmission just installed stronger diff out of a 1.8t and arp bolts $700
turbos millage $250
axle flanges, 100mm
2 calipers for vented rear disc conversion mk4 all working and a set of new disks

Stock 16inch aluminum beetle wheels

set of aftermarket head lights
Stock Jetta head lights
Red front bumper
Front rad support
Mirrors
Egr valves, coolers and piping
Tail lights

I will keep updating this and i do have more, just have to do some diffing around and looking

Also have some extra new snapon tools that i will be adding
like a new set of hose clamp pliers $100
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...roup_ID=675583&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
Snapon new torx set $110
http://store.snapon.com/Shallow-TORX-174-chrome-210AFLEY--P630921.aspx
Snapon swivel impact sockets $250
http://store.snapon.com/Shallow-mm-207IPFM-P647499.aspx
and more i will add, all new in the packages, just extra stuff

Last edited:

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
Can I see the hood and headlights, please?
Damn, wish I could grab that 11mm pump for my wagon

TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
hey do you have an email or phone number i can send pictures too?
Thanks

TDI
Pms replied to, messages sent and texts sent. Thanks guys!

TDI
Hey guys. A guy is sending a money order on the 11mm pump. But if that falls through I will let you guys know.
Thanks

TDI
11mm Pump sold, one 10mm pump pending, big valves sold, have a few people interested in the vented rear rotors and calipers but i forgot to get pictures when i was home this weekend, I ended up getting an opportunity of a life time, to go to the NHRA race this weekend as a VIP so that took priority haha. But will get pictures as i have promised and still have lots of parts to sell

rhett-e

TDI
99 golf, two 02 jettas,two 03 jettas, 99 beetle, 13 jetta, 04 dodge cummins, fordson super dexta, allis 7050, michigan 75chydramac with 3.9 cummins
Any chance you would have a 5 speed shifter assembly for sale?

TDI
hey, i do have a 5 speed shifter, i will PM you

TDI
Send a picture of them. Still have lots parts left if anyone needs anything

chuckthemech

TDI
2001 Jetta GLS
Can you please explain the below info? I see two? transmissions for sale? If so what do they cost? What does the stronger diff do and does this affect the final drive ratio? Last axle flanges, 108mm from what engine/year/price?

Thanks for the help.

Drive train:
5 Speed transmission or whole swap 200,000 miles
no clutch pedal $850
5 speed transmission just installed stronger diff out of a 1.8t and arp bolts
turbos, one millage unknown one 113,000 $250 $350
axle flanges, both 100mm and 108mm

TDI
Hey. Sorry about the lack of time on here, I haven't looked at my post in a while. 108mm flanges are sold and the set I thought I had I can't find now. I will keep looking though. The head I believe is sold. I will know within an hr. I have a guy on his way here. Also the tranmissions. I currently have 2 full 5 speed swaps. One is missing a peddle the other is still in the beetle. And on top of that I have a tdi tranmission that I put a 1.8t diff in, which has stronger and larger spider gears. Also used arp bolts to hold it to the ring gear. Those are the two weak points in the o2j tranmissions. I was asking $700 for the strong tdi tranmission.
Thanks. And I will update all the info when I get to a computer. I've been using my phone.
Also pm me on the n18 valve. That's the easiest way to get ahold of me.
Or text or call me at 518-848-0314
Thanks

TDI
Updated. Took some off. Added more. I also have front knuckles and control arms off an audi that I added mounts for a sway bar too so they are drop ins. Awesome up grade. Makes camber adjustable and Lowers the ball joint a few inches to increase handling. 200 miles on bearings and new ball joints. Oem stuff not junk. And 312mm front rotors. Pads. Calipers and brackets that go with it and 256 vented rears. New calipers.(20) miles or so.

McFarlin109

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 5-speed Black 220k and still going strong, 2000 Jetta TDI white 5-speed 128k(parting out)
Hey. Sorry about the lack of time on here, I haven't looked at my post in a while. 108mm flanges are sold and the set I thought I had I can't find now. I will keep looking though. The head I believe is sold. I will know within an hr. I have a guy on his way here. Also the tranmissions. I currently have 2 full 5 speed swaps. One is missing a peddle the other is still in the beetle. And on top of that I have a tdi tranmission that I put a 1.8t diff in, which has stronger and larger spider gears. Also used arp bolts to hold it to the ring gear. Those are the two weak points in the o2j tranmissions. I was asking $700 for the strong tdi tranmission.
Thanks. And I will update all the info when I get to a computer. I've been using my phone.
Also pm me on the n18 valve. That's the easiest way to get ahold of me.
Or text or call me at 518-848-0314
Thanks

I can attest for the weakness in the 02J differential. I was testing out a set of Audi TT bushings I installed on my lower control arms on a windy country road on the way home when I felt that something was wrong with the clutch pedal/accelerator and when I slowed to a slow but consistent crawl. I thought the same thing my mechanic did well those goes a axle, but when we removed the axle we thought was problematic the 5-speed Output flange from the diff fell out and was stripped. Luckily I was able to get a new TDI 5-speed from my room mates brother(how specializes in fix and parting out TDI's) in 2-days for $350 and this was 2-4 years ago when 5-speeds w/ under 150k miles were going for $700. Long story short If you can afford it and plan on running anything more than a Malone Stage 3 or equivalent tune it is a must have.

Sorry for the long rant, but..... IT IS A Free Bump! So Bump Up The Volume!

Last edited:
TDI
Yes, it is a great update, these transmissions are not that strong to start with, and addition to them is nice, it will make a great transmission for someone.

TDI
Hey guys to anyone who i didnt respond to in PMs, i was trying to get up to date in my messages and i noticed my inbox was getting full, so i went to delete the last page and then deleted the first! so if i didnt get back to you please send me a new PM, and im sorry. also i have a good EGR valve and even a bad one if you want to cut one apart:) the bad one the diaphragm leaks inside. and i still have lots of parts! aluminum beetle wheels, steel wheels also. so much stuff!

TDI
I still have way to many parts:( hahahs. Anyone need anything?

chz17

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 jetta TDI GL 5spd, 2004 jetta TDI PD
Are you still have 10mm injection pump for mk4 ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

TDI
Bump. Still too many parts