SOLD '03 Golf TDI GLS Manual-Augusta, GA

SOLD.. Thanks for your interest!

2003 VW Golf TDI GLS
Manual Transmission
Silver with Charcoal Interior
160,XXX
Sunroof/ heated seats
$6300
My husband drove this car off the lot in 2003 and it has been great to us ever since, but now we are expecting our first child. Between our 55 lb. rescue mutt, Charlie, and the new car seat, we have decided that it is time to look for something bigger. Bad timing with gas prices on the rise, but we have had a great run! We drove from Georgia to Iowa this past Christmas on less than two tanks of gas and no problems, and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again tomorrow. We consistently get great mileage 46-48mpg on the highway. The car has 160,115 miles today, but it is my daily driver, although I don’t put as many daily miles on it as I used to.
Fully synthetic oil changes every 5-7K
Billy@ Billy’s Imports in Statesboro, GA does most of our maintenance.
Timing belt done by VDub Central in Macon, GA at around 75,000
Early maintenance was done at VW dealership in Des Moines, IA. We followed the maintenance schedule given by VW.
I have a lot of receipts for maintenance done in the past few years. Some of which include:
2/2009 Front brakes replaced
12/2009 Replaced glow plugs
6/2010 Replaced A/C Evaporator and suction hose 10/10 A/C stopped again this time there was a hole in the condenser, which we have not gotten around to fixing.
06/2010 Cleaned carbon from intake ports and EGR, Installed new MAF , sunroof drain cleaning and modifications
7/2010 Replaced primary cooling fan
7/2010 Replaced serpentine belt and tensioner
11/2010 2 wheel alignment & New Goodyear highway tires at 151,581 miles
Note:
Cracked windshield
Broken latch on the armrest
Front Ash Tray cover broken
Needs new AC Condenser
Only minor wear and tear, a few dents and dings, pretty standard wear and tear for its age. I took pictures of the worst of them.
Small bubble in the paint on the rear driver’s side quarter panel about the size of a quarter.
Car Fax shows two owners, the car was originally bought by my father-in-law, then my husband. My husband and I have been the only two drivers of this car. The car fax also shows that there was an accident/damage reported involving rear impact. Driver’s side rear was damaged. In 2004, a teenager hit the car while it was parked on the street. All repairs were done by Betts Cadillac Lexus in Des Moines, IA.

More pictures available on member album page http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=5134

Last edited:

allevil

TDI
2012 Golf, TDI, 6MT, 2dr, Silver, Tech package.
delete

Last edited:

allevil

TDI
delete

Last edited:

twinturbos-10

TDI
2003 jetta wagon
I wanted to pay pal to hold and fly down also told me they could meet me at augusta air or columia even if they had to go to atlata ?

Last edited:

allevil

TDI
delete

Last edited:

blove

TDI
2003 golf tdi gls
Neither one of you made an offer or deposit, why would you make plans before an agreement on price?

gergg

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI 6M
Hi blove,

I sent a PM to you never heard back, if you get a chance please shoot me a reply.

Thanks,
GG

twinturbos-10

TDI
2003 jetta wagon
$6300 ( ME) what is the best $ (YOU) I am holding at $$6300 fine I can pay pal to hold One guy coming and one other is is going to make offer ( ME thinking offer on what it is $6300 ?? )