Any info on Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40?

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
Mobil sends out those rebate checks very promptly these days, especially if you submit the form online. I think it took about ten days when I submitted my rebate claim in April. Some of the gallon jugs I bought were API-rated CJ-4, some were the new CK-4.

The Delvac1 rebate offer ends on May 31st.

jettawreck

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta and 2003 Jetta
Mobil sends out those rebate checks very promptly these days, especially if you submit the form online. I think it took about ten days when I submitted my rebate claim in April. Some of the gallon jugs I bought were API-rated CJ-4, some were the new CK-4.

The Delvac1 rebate offer ends on May 31st.
There will be another rebate promo soon.
They have been using a processing company in the town I live nearest to and yes I have recieved my rebates, either submitted on-line or thru the mail, very promptly (as much as such things can be). The only time I had a delay on one of two seperate rebates I sent in together I called the phone number listed on the coupon and talked to a local person I could understand and they got evrything sorted out and doubled my rebate for the "trouble".
I'm using it in the TDIs, the Honda ST1300 motorcycle, Shibura diesel compact 4wd tractor, and misc lawn equipment.
Seems to be great oil and at the rebate price, it's hard to beat.