Anyone have an enclosed trailer for rent/loan to go to TDI Fest?

ndamico

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
My 40' enclosed trailer is in idaho and was supposed to be back in time to haul Pierre's car to fest but i'm not sure if it will be back in time or not. Trying to locate a smaller trailer big enough to fit his golf that we can rent/borrow for the trip there and back. i've got a 1 ton chevy dually so no worries about towing anything and i've towed plenty of big trailers across country. we promise to take good care of it.

i know its a long shot but it never hurts to check.

ndamico

TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
His back is afraid of the trip :)

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
If you bring an enclosed trailer, I would like to rent it, to work out of.

I have been looking to rent an RV, but this weekend is tough and everyone is booked. I may buy an old Pop-up and rent a generator. If I buy a camper, I will offer a raffle to win it on Sunday!

Still looking.

Jeff ;-)

ndamico

TDI
Hi Jeff,

well i didn't get my 40' trailer back from idaho. truck is still being upgraded. couldn't find a rental down here for an enclosed one so a customer loaned us a flat bed trailer. if i had an enclosed one you're be more than welcome to use it.

i doubt the flat bed trailer will do you much good. sorry

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Hi Jeff,

well i didn't get my 40' trailer back from idaho. truck is still being upgraded. couldn't find a rental down here for an enclosed one so a customer loaned us a flat bed trailer. if i had an enclosed one you're be more than welcome to use it.

i doubt the flat bed trailer will do you much good. sorry
Some 4' x 8' sheets of plexi could make an interesting little work space on the flatbed for Jeff to work in, giving everyone a cool view of him hard at work in a "fishbowl" sort of way!! LOL! ;)