Metric Gauges?

SpacemanTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
No TDI for me :(
I'm looking for a 2 bar boost gauge - I can find bar with vaccuum, and some other weird metric gauges (like kg/cm2) but not just a plain old 2 bar boost gauge. Any ideas? I'd love to find one and a matching *C EGT but I'm thinking I may be out of luck :confused:

Any suggestions?

TDICADDGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 BMW X5 35D
I believe that McNally gauges can also be ordered with 2 bar boost and *C EGT digital readout in one gauge. Check out their site and maybe drop Dave an email. His email sometimes fills up when he's out for a show or something...so if it bounces back try again or PM him here.

I love my McNally gauges. I had a question last Friday night, Dave emailed me back about 6:30 on Saturday morning. Excellent products and great customer service.

www.mcnallyelectronics.com

dave@mcnallyelectronics.com

Last edited:

robhegedus

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf
Yup, Dave's great, and so are his gauges. Love my boost egt combo. Although had I known about the celcius egt gauges when I ordered mine, I would have gone that route forsure. But still, I'm happy with PSI, and deg F.

SpacemanTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
No TDI for me :(
Awesome, I've been looking at the McNally gauges and they're sweet - but no metric was listed. I'll e-mail him straight away!

Thanks