• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

mk4 Interior Parts: GTI High Bolster, Black Leather, Door Inserts, Wood Grain, +MORE

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr ALH 5-speed
Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
Need to clear out some mk4 interior parts I've acquired. I thought these high bolster seats would be cool, but my butt is too big for the seat time I normally see.
++Red manual heated GTI high bolster front and back seats++
Foam - 9/10 - Seems plump and nothing from the shape deteriorated.
Fabric - 7/10 - Drivers headrest pilling, small (1/4") hole on drivers bottom bolster. Light snags in a few areas around the red inset.
Clenliness - 6/10 - Just a quick vacuum of the seats. No funky smells, but some discolorations or stain going on. Could likely be deep cleaned with steam or shampoos.
Heat is untested, both sides of harness are included. No rear headrests included.
SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
++Black Leather Manual Heated++
Foam - 8/10 - Seems plump and nothing from the shape majorly deterorited.
Leather- 7/10 - No major pokes or holes. Bolsters on the lower back and lower cushions are slightly distressed both seats. Few dents on the leather from storage on rears.
Cleanliness - 7.5/10 - Just a quick vacuum of the seats. No funky smells, but some grain differences between some of the leather.
Heat is untested, both sides of harness are included. Ill include some rear headrests.
Rears have "wire base" type mounting on the lowers and locking jetta upright backs. No key included.
!!!SOLD!!!Asking $250 Local Pick-Up!!!SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
Selling 2 different sets of leather door card inserts. There are a few blemishes between the pair, but I have bundled together all the good ones, and most of blemished ones together.

First set, the "good" set, is in good usable condition normal signs of wear and tear. There are a few areas were the fabric is slightly starting to bag. Only majorly noted around 2 areas that are coming bagged and they are about 2" in size the largest area. Check on the photos for the pink flags for the issues. Handle covers and drivers door switches included as well. Soft touch coating on the handles are blemished like normally found. Look to the pink flags in the pictures to see blemishes.SOLD!!! Asking $95 plus shipping.SOLD!!!

Second set, the "bad" set in good usable condition normal signs of wear and tear. Bit more starting to bag on this set. Check on the photos for the pink flags for the issues. No handle covers or switches included. SOLD!!!Asking $85 plus shippingSOLD!!!

Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
-Mk4 comfort control steering wheel. In good usable condition with no major blemishes. Some wear and tear around the leather of the wheel, but color and texture is still there. SOLD!!! Asking $50 SOLD!!! PRICE DROP

-mk4 Jetta Wood Grain Center Console and Ashtray cover. In good shape with no broken tabs, normal scuffs and scratches. Cup holder works well and still moves and pops out like it should. !!!SOLD!!!Asking $70!!!SOLD!!!

-mk4 Jetta lit dashboard vents. There are some blemishes and scuffs on some of the soft touch. Wires intact and loovers move like they should. SOLD!!!Asking $25SOLD!!!

-Passat Passenger extendable visor. Has some blemishes and dirt but could be cleaned up. In good usable shape with no broken tabs. SOLD!!!Asking $15SOLD!!!

-Headlight switches with fog light. Pulled from Jettas and Passats. Will test before I send out. I have 4 different switches. Asking $5 PRICE DROP

-CCM out of a 99.5 Jetta. Worked before I pulled it. Parted out a car after a deer hit it. Asking $10 PRICE DROP

-Climatronic headunit. Pulled from a B5.5 Passat. Ill test before shipping to see if it is the blue or green lit one.... guessing blue. SOLD!!!Asking $20SOLD!!!

-Manual HVAC controls. Pulled a while ago, not sure what car from but A4 likely. In good shape but normal wear and tear. SOLD!!!Asking $15SOLD!!!

-Oval floor mat clips. 8 half.... enough for 4 clips... that means 2 mats. Asking $5 PRICE DROP

-Automatic black rear view mirror, Believe there is a hidden compass too. Wires intact and plugs on both ends connected. There looks to be a sensor that faces forward, rain sensor? !!!SOLD!!!Asking $25 !!!SOLD!!!

-Dash switches.... Hazards, defroster, heated seat switches, ESP, Illumination, sunroof switches. Asking $4 each. PRICE DROP

-Cloth OEM armrest cover. Hinge pegs in and latch in good usable shape. SOLD!!!Asking $10SOLD!!!

-Single din radio and single din CD changer. In good shape but untested. No radio code included. Asking $20 each. PRICE DROP

-Chrome golf hatch strut. In good shape, some light blemish, but still usable and strong gas charge. Asking $12 PRICE DROP

Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
Selling a few sets of black leather headrests.

Full five set of black leather headrest pulled from a Jetta. 2 front rests with buttons, and 3 bare rear rests. In good usable condition with no frays, rips, or pokes. Two of the back headrests tilt function wobbles slightly. Might have some "dents" from storage.
!!!SOLD!!!Asking $25 full set plus shipping.!!!SOLD!!!

4 Set of black leather beetle headrests. 2 long stick and 2 short stick front and rear mounts. In good usable condition, but not 100% perfect. No holes or pokes.
!!!SOLD!!!Asking $40 !!!SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump.... also have a black mk4 wagon rear cargo cover. Retracts well still, has a few blemishes. $50+shipping

jollyGreenGiant

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI GLS ( my 5th TDI ), 03 Eurovan GLS - VR6 :(
I'll take that mirror, sending you a PM...

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
If you could put the black leather on a pallet and drop off to a Fastenal dealer I would maybe be interested.
Its doable I suppose. Might be a charge for materials to pack, but I could possibly put that together. Whats best way to do it... pallet, attach to bases of fronts, wrap up cling wrap around the whole mess to bundle and cover?

Celco

Veteran Member
TDI
Updated a few things that sold today. Tracking numbers will be on their way soon, and shipped tomorrow.

jollyGreenGiant

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI GLS ( my 5th TDI ), 03 Eurovan GLS - VR6 :(
Great seller, fast shipping, good packing, price was spot on...

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
You have a text. I'll meet your price on the re-inlayed high bolster seats. Just reply to text please. Or failing that, a PM will do...:)

Douglas