Not booked with the TDIFest Group? Let the hotel know!

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
Could those of you who didn't book through the TDIFest group at the hotel please let the hotel know you are with the group? They simply need a head count.

Thanks!

-Jason

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I believe that anyone that takes reserverations should be able to do that. Even if you got another rate, give them a call as it will apply to our room numbers. If anyone was quoted a higher price that $99, let us know as we can get them to honour that rate.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
VW Derf said:
Even if you got another rate, give them a call as it will apply to our room numbers.
I still don't understand how that works, but since I can get a better total net price (similar room rate but with a big rebate) through a broker than my present reservation through the hotel directly, and it doesn't affect TDIClub, then I'd be more of a fool to not cancel my present hotel reservation, re-book through the on-line service for the same dollar amount, and have the on-line service send me a rebate of a dollar value almost equal to a night's stay.
Maybe I'll contact the hotel first, let them know what my plan is, and see if I can get an upgrade of some sort...

CoJoNEs

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf; 2015 Golf
Not sure how the lower rate will apply to us either, I think its worth looking into though, keep us posted :)

We got confirmation today that the $99 rate will apply until they are booked solid. If you are paying more (or not being honored) let us know so we can get the TDIFest rate applied.