2012 Jetta SportWagen manual w/sunroof

4thvwdiesel

TDI
99 Beetle, 12 Jetta Sportwagon
SOLD 2012 Jetta SportWagen manual w/sunroof in MD

SOLD

Located in Southern Maryland (St Mary's County)

Tempest Blue Metallic with corn silk beige interior. Already has that one door ding - so you are spared the grief!

Six speed manual transmission.

17" wheels w/ brand new (<1,000 miles) Continental tires.

Mudguards.

I'm assuming on this forum I can skip listing all the standard features...? they are here on my local Craigslisting...

Approaching 49,000 miles - always factory serviced.

$18,500

Encourage alternate email of talltimocl@yahoo.com for contact - helps filter out the spam!

Last edited:

dslman

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta, 2000 GOLF, 2013 Touareg, 2015 Q5
TDI Resale value Not good

Since this is a wagon with a 6 spd manual, it may be easier to sell, but I tried very hard to sell a 2011 TDI Golf with only 48,700 original 1 owner miles, the car had the 6 spd DSG, it had the power sunroof etc. Perfectly flawless interior, never in an accident, all original and I could NOT sell that car for the life of me. I tried, kept lowering the price & never even received a single contact NOT EVEN 1.
I had it listed here on TDI Club, I had it listed in Craigslist, and I finally put it on eBay HERE
NO DICE! NO CONTACT! NO NOTHING! I had 1 ridiculous offer on eBay for $5000.
We finally took it to a local car dealer and they bought it outright below trade-in value for $11,500
Absolutely NOBODY was interested.

Does anyone know why? Is it because it was a 2 Door GOLF? OR maybe nobody want's the DSG?

It had a few minor body dings, but all minor.

SpeedyR

TDI
2005 Jetta
I have been looking at tdi jsw's for a while. At least for me the DSG would be a deal breaker. Lots of cars with the specs I wanted with DSG but almost zero with 6mt.

But the OPs car is very reasonably priced and I would guess it will move shortly.