FS: 2000 Jetta TDI, Black 5spd

jonferns

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Golf
FS: 2000 Jetta TDI, Black 5spd - NJ

Just picked up an '06 Jetta, so I'm selling my brothers 2000 Jetta TDI. It is 5spd black exterior with black cloth interior. ~220k miles. I've always used Rotella T6 5w-40 with changes every 10k miles. Oem filters, fluids and parts always used.
The good:
-New shocks all around, new front control arms/bushings, New ball joints, tie rod ends all done 5k miles ago
-New clutch kit 1k miles ago (Sachs VR6 clutch with SMF kit), new rear main seal and new trans input shaft seal, and gear oil change with oem fluid
-timing belt job done by Hevster1 at MMauto about 10k miles ago
-New tires about 5k miles ago
-Pioneer head unit with Bluetooth, aux, etc
-super clean interior
The bad:
-Body isn't spectacular, front bumper is an aftermarket unit and fit isn't great. Rear bumper has some scuffs, body has a couple dings. Drivers side rear door has a dent, and the hood has a dent (these are items that once can obtain from a junkyard, for not much money. I haven't done so because the car has just been a reliable driver for me). The good news is that there is no rust though!
-recently there has been some issues with the fuse blowing that controls the Windows, haven't had much time to look into it
Looking for $2250 obo. Car is located in NJ. PM me and I can answer any questions and show the car.

Last edited:

Jason.lucia

TDI
All tdi's. 2014 Jetta 6-spd, 2013 Jetta, 2003 Jetta 5-psd, 2001 Beetle 5-spd, 2002 Jetta Tdi 5speed with Kerma Tune
Pick up from Newark airport? Any check engine lights? Tuned?

Jason.lucia

TDI
All tdi's. 2014 Jetta 6-spd, 2013 Jetta, 2003 Jetta 5-psd, 2001 Beetle 5-spd, 2002 Jetta Tdi 5speed with Kerma Tune
Phone number?