2013 Q7, related to which Touareg?

da.hs

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf, DSG, silver (from new). 2010 Audi Q7 (from 2016), 2004 Touareg V10 (from 2018)
A 2013 Q7 is for sale relatively nearby.. I'm not sure I want to commit that heavily to VW just now - but I'm sort of interested. 92000 km. Is it based on T2 or T3? Any thoughts on it? Would not be a high mileage daily drive. Will go look at it in a few days, interested in opinions and advice on what to look for. Three row seating which I understand means longer wheelbase. I don't need extra seats but additional cargo space always welcome.

Thanks for any info

Savageman69

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Highline Touareg TDI
the current q7 is on the t2....i say go for it, you wont be disappointed and the 3.0 already has adblue im sure it will just be a increase in adblue usage to fix them....this motor and suvs are amazing so glad i traded up

da.hs

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf, DSG, silver (from new). 2010 Audi Q7 (from 2016), 2004 Touareg V10 (from 2018)
Thanks for info... looked at it and rather liked it. A bus compared to a Golf but a surprisingly quick, quiet and agile bus. Only one item that looked of possible concern: front tires are more worn than rear - 1 to 2mm difference though quite even. I guess the previous owner didn't rotate them much. Is this likely to be of concern? - permanent AWD vehicles are fussy about such things. I wonder what maintenance they did do, if any

It was at a GM dealer who didn't know much about it and didn't really want it (trade-in for a new Suburban). I'll try to get a service history from Audi. We didn't agree a price - if it's still there in a month or two price should reach my limit