deAutoLED problem

ecrafts95

TDI
2015 passat 1996 passat
I just installed a pair of deAutoLED low beams in my 2015 Passat TDI and they suck! They look like early LED Christmas lights! Very white but not bright. deAuto says they may not have a good contact but they clicked in place like the old halogen bulbs and are so tight I can't remove them. Help!!! I would like to send them back but the heat-sink bezel part just spins when I try turning them to unlock the bulbs. Any suggestions?

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Have you tried contacting DeAutoLED directly by phone or email. They are known to have excellent customer support. You might get an answer quicker directly from the source. There is a good chance that you are not the first person to have a problem like this.

Have Fun!

Don

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
They have been known to have excellent warranties and customer service but source their stuff in batches (cough cough ala Ali Express type shipping containers) some batches are good, some are bad.

If they are bad they'll gladly replace due to their built in overhead on initial cost.

Consistency of products isn't what they are known for, exact part they offer today won't be what they offer as a replacement tomorrow.