Factory Remote Start Info n Help

KT110

TDI
2013 Passat
Hi

I want to retrofit the factory remote start feature to my car.
Can someone help with info regarding it work in a car came from factory with it ?

Maybe Autoscan of car with it ?

one special question:- what happens in cluster display when activate the remote start ?

Kind regards

06bluebeetletdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 Passat TDI SEL and '13 Beetle TDI
Mine says key not in range on the cluster when I walk out to it and open the door. I’ve never looked at the cluster while remote starting it.

KT110

TDI
2013 Passat

KT110

TDI
2013 Passat
Mine says key not in range on the cluster when I walk out to it and open the door. I’ve never looked at the cluster while remote starting it.

Can you lift down Driver Windows,lock Car And start a remote Start ? Have a Look through window to Clusters Display ?

You have kessy ?

Do you have vcds or similar Tool ?

passiw

TDI
Golf Mk6
Hi KT110,
I also want to install the remote start kit, would you mind supporting me a little bit? Since I want to install it into a German Golf Mk6 there are quiet some challenges to overcome:

1: BCM: will a euro spec BCM support remote start? If not; swapping it to a US-spec would require new keys (we have 315 Mhz, while the US has 434 MHz)
2: Is the engine ecu involved in remote start procedure? If yes; will my ecu work?
3: General question on this topic: How does the engine start without having immo information? Does the remote start key send the immo data when pressing the "remote start" button?