TDIFest 2010 Swap Meet!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Per many suggestions from members, we're adding a swap meet to TDIFest this year.

Guidelines:
Please take note that all participants in the swap meet are to be private sellers. Vendors are excluded from selling their wares at the swap meet.

• Items will be organized by category in a designated outside area in the parking lot. In case of rain, the swap meet will be moved indoors.

• Deals are to be made personally and are your responsibility. TDIFest staff members are not involved in the deal negotiations or actual swap. Items placed for swap are your responsibility. Please make your deals respectfully and honestly. :cool:

• Please use this thread to post the items that you will bring and items you are looking for. If you choose to make a deal before fest, please do so via PM.

• Carry in/Carryout. Please take all items, that you were unable to swap, with you when you leave TDIFest. Please remember that the hotel is not a salvage yard and will not store or dispose of your unwanted parts after TDIFest. The hotel and the TDIFest staff greatly appreciate your diligence in this part. :D
Keep it clean, honest, and responsible please. Let's make this an enjoyable experience so that we may possibly continue this as a new tradition in upcoming TDIFests. :D:cool:

HAVE FUN! :)

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
ok, guys... A4 '02 Jetta sedan parts.
I've got a few black interior trim pieces that I'm bringing for swap:
1. all passenger door handle covers (not including driver sides)
2. a practically brand new arm rest latch (arm rest broke shortly after install)
3. temp control cover

As I start cleaning out my parts draw, I'm sure i'll find more....

So, what do YOU have? ;)

Last edited:

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
And please mention the model and generation, bearing in mind that 2 door and 4 door and wagon might be different.

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I have one of the springs from under the seat of an A4 Jetta.....you know, the ones that randomly appear on the floor.

Also a chrome A4 shifter weight.

I may be able to dig up a few other items.

alhutch

Veteran Member
TDI
None
OK, I'll start my list. Assume MKIV items unless otherwise specified:

20th AE GTI springs
GLI springs
B5 Passat Homelink visors (pair) w/ wiring harness
Dieselgeek ALH race pipe (new, never installed)
ALH intake manifold, clean, w/ new gasket
ALH EGR valve, clean
Various Blitzsafe adaptors to add RCA inputs to factory stereos
'99.5 - '02 center console (non cup holder version)
6 disk trunk CD changer

and possibly other stuff I haven't thought of yet

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I have a few things I could bring (if anybody wants them):

MKV leather steering wheel (I put in a MFSW)
MKV side rear view mirrors (I put in aspherical ones)
Stock MKV shifter parts (I installed Dieslegeek SS)
plus a few assorted badges (we don't need no stinking badges)

I also have about half a case of Stanadyne Performance formula in the small 8 oz bottles. I will give anybody who wants a shot a free bottle *IF* they give me back the empty bottle (I put Opti-Lube XPD into them).

See you there!

Don

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
I have a few things I could bring (if anybody wants them):

MKV leather steering wheel (I put in a MFSW)
MKV side rear view mirrors (I put in aspherical ones)
Stock MKV shifter parts (I installed Dieslegeek SS)
plus a few assorted badges (we don't need no stinking badges)

I also have about half a case of Stanadyne Performance formula in the small 8 oz bottles. I will give anybody who wants a shot a free bottle *IF* they give me back the empty bottle (I put Opti-Lube XPD into them).

See you there!

Don
I'll totally take a shot! Zippy could use a good cleaning on the long trip! I'll even give you the bottle back same day! :D

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Anyone have an autodimming rearview mirror they wanna sell? Shoot, how about even a stock grey mirror? Mine rattles and I'm about to rip it out!

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS black / black leather
A4 Jetta headlights

I have the stock headlights from my car ('02 Jetta) that came out of the car when the ecodes went in. They've been setting on a shelf in the garage for over seven years now. (WOW!) The lenses are clear as the car was fairly new when they were removed. No broken tabs either! There may be a few small nicks from road debris... I haven't actually seen them in quite a while. I can put them in the trunk if anyone is interested. Wife is having a yard sale tomorrow & suggested I add them to the "sell" pile... so I guess that means she thinks it's time for me to get rid of them! They still have the headlight & turn signal bulbs in them.

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 black Sportwagen SE, '01 silver Jetta GLS, '00 green Beetle
Time to clean out the cabinet in the garage.
I'll see what kind of stuff I can round up to bring.
I hope people are bringing empty suitcases to get all of these treasures home!
Gawd knows I can't resist a sale.....
:)
Keli

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
I can bring a set of stock springs (MK4 Golf) and a complete EGR, cooler, pipes. And there have to be a few other things lying around.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
I have the stock headlights from my car ('02 Jetta) that came out of the car when the ecodes went in. They've been setting on a shelf in the garage for over seven years now. (WOW!) The lenses are clear as the car was fairly new when they were removed. No broken tabs either! There may be a few small nicks from road debris... I haven't actually seen them in quite a while. I can put them in the trunk if anyone is interested. Wife is having a yard sale tomorrow & suggested I add them to the "sell" pile... so I guess that means she thinks it's time for me to get rid of them! They still have the headlight & turn signal bulbs in them.
ooo.. if they're clear and not yellow'd, I'd be interested. Mine are yellowing :(

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
ooo.. if they're clear and not yellow'd, I'd be interested. Mine are yellowing :(
I'll get them out & check on the condition tomorrow. I put them in the boxes the ecodes came in... so they haven't been exposed to light for the 7+ years they sat there on the shelf. They should be clear!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
I'll get them out & check on the condition tomorrow. I put them in the boxes the ecodes came in... so they haven't been exposed to light for the 7+ years they sat there on the shelf. They should be clear!
Sweet! If that's the case then I'll have a set of Mk4 headlights available. ;) i'm already digging this swap meet thing. :D

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I have a new Colt Stage 2 ALH cam that can come with me to Portland. Will fir into a 1Z or AHU but you must use the ALH cam lock bar if installed in those engines.

First $200 takes it. PM me by Friday morning so I can ship it to myself at the hotel.

Last edited:

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
Sweet! If that's the case then I'll have a set of Mk4 headlights available. ;) i'm already digging this swap meet thing. :D
The headlights are very clear. They look just like they did when they came off the car 7+ years ago... right down to the splattered bugs. I can't believe I packed them away like that; it's not like me at all. I will clean them up before I put them in the trunk!

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I've got some MkIV stuff as well.

Set of stock Jetta headlights. From a 2003 and used for about a year before being put on a shelf.
Carbra. In prefect condition except two clips that are attached to the front of car need to be purchased from the vendor.
MKIV Jetta Wagon roof rack cross bars.

If interested let me know and I'll bring these items.

pridyuk

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 jetta wagon pd-tdi, '97 jetta tdi, '98 jett tdi, '01 jetta tdi, '00 jetta tdi auto, '02 jetta tdi, and '03 golf tdi-parts.
i might be interested in some wagon parts and looking for wagon sport rear springs

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
I found a few more bits and pieces to share: mk4 banging, a non-functioning stereo (can be parted for missing knobs, buttons, etc.), and a couple more things I can't remember.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I found a few more bits and pieces to share: mk4 banging, a non-functioning stereo (can be parted for missing knobs, buttons, etc.), and a couple more things I can't remember.
If it's the monsoon style with the little bitty knobs, I'll take the stereo.

NeXTstep guy

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Silver
I'm interested two!

yeah, 1 fell off about 4 years ago, and I got 16" alloys shortly there after.
you never know.. someone else might only need 1 to replace, just like I did. ;)
Sigh. One fell off my car and my sister's 2004 Jetta TDI. Thus I'm interested in 2. Is the part number 1J0 601 171 XWR? How much do you want for them?

NeXTstep guy

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Silver
Fumoto stuff?

Does anyone have the following sitting around in their i-want-to-get-rid-of-it-bin?
F-106 Fumoto Oil Drain Valve
ADP-106 Extension Adapter
Fumoto Valve Drain Hose