ProfiDiesel Ltd. - Diesel Performance and Euro TDI Parts + more!

Pat Dolan

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Variant, 2015 Q7
Daniel: If it is not too much trouble, could you post a closeup of your 2.5 Mk IV downpipe? Was wondering if the turbo flange goes to a tapered section to meet 2.5" or if it just dumps from turbo diameter to pipe diameter?

GOTADUB

TDI
2002 golf
For anyone that did not know his site is back up and running. I just ordered a pd150 intake and race pipe the site has paypal check out also

daniel.

Vendor
TDI
335d : VW Golf 7 CR150+, VW lupo 1.9TDI, VW Golf 1.9TDI ALH
For anyone that did not know his site is back up and running. I just ordered a pd150 intake and race pipe the site has paypal check out also
Hi, the package will be sent today and the tracking numbet will be uploaded at paypal. Thanks

panthers89fan90

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI
I got the 2.5 inch turbo-back exhaust system for my ALH from Daniel. It's installed now and sounds oh so sweeeet! Quality parts, good welds, easy install. If you're looking for an exhaust system, this is the one. I can post up pics if anyone needs.

TDI
2005 Golf TDI
Hey there Daniel,

Hope you guys enjoyed your vacation! I'm sure you're not as glad to be back as I'm glad that you're back, though I have some work for you right away. =P I just re-submitted my order for the intake manifold tonight. No rush on your part of course, I've just been patiently waiting for quality and am looking forward to getting it on my car to drive it again.

Couple questions while I wait:
1) What size is the inlet connector? I just want to make sure I have the right size silicone connector on hand when it arrives.
2) Do you guys have these in stock, or are they made from scratch for each individual order? If made from scratch, what's the estimated lead time before the intake manifold ships out?

Best regards,
-Travis

Schoust

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta Alh 5spd
Hello Daniel another Ct. Buyer interested in mk4 exhaust and parts. Is the web sight going to be back on line soon? My Son and I are both buyers.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tdi lover

TDI
2000 white 2dr golf gl 5spd
I just wanted to share my experiences with Daniel. bought the 2.5" exhaust for my mk4 from him through ebay. I was very pleased with the quality of it, especially for the price. the exhaust hangers got bent a bit in shipping but no biggie. next I bought the pd150 intake manifold with race pipe from his website. everything showed up on time and the good condition. I can't wait for him to offer the upper and lower intercooler pipes for the mk4 tdi's. my only complaint with the exhaust is that it is too quiet :). I will be removing the muffler at some point to see how much louder it gets.

bgcarter1

TDI
07 DSG Jetta, 06 Manual Jetta both sold Now Touareg V6 TDI
I just wanted to share my experiences with Daniel. bought the 2.5" exhaust for my mk4 from him through ebay. I was very pleased with the quality of it, especially for the price. the exhaust hangers got bent a bit in shipping but no biggie. next I bought the pd150 intake manifold with race pipe from his website. everything showed up on time and the good condition. I can't wait for him to offer the upper and lower intercooler pipes for the mk4 tdi's. my only complaint with the exhaust is that it is too quiet :). I will be removing the muffler at some point to see how much louder it gets.
you are right tdi's are quiet little beasts, i have 2 hot dogs on my setup and am wishing it was only one. i have been waiting for the mufflers to burn in and see if it gets any louder :)

B.a.

TDI
99.5 GLS jetta
Just got mine today. Shipping was mind boggling fast, i was in pure shock when i came home and found it on my door step. Build quality looks excellant. Welds are very nice. And the price is stupid cheap.

Obviously i have bot had a chance to install it yet but im not worried in the least. Im a heavy truck tech and you can just tell when some one takes pride in their work.

jayb79

Top Post Dawg
Are the mufflers glass packs? How much is the system with 2 mufflers, 1 were the cat would be and the other at the rear?

daniel.

Vendor
TDI
That's our latest exhaust system, Fits US spec BMW 335d e9x.
3" turbo back exhaust system with a dual 2.5" full stainless resonators with a 3.5" tips
Price 1100$ shipped to the US

Last edited:

Björk

TDI
2005 Golf
Profidiesel Turbo kit 1.9TDI MK4 with GTB2260VK
Pm me prices for BEW kit. I already have downpipe. I'll need manifold/exhaust manifold etc.. Shipped to 98295 or Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.

Last edited:

ech0sh4y

TDI
'06 Golf TDi
I'm still a bit shocked that you will not aid in any warranty and ignore my emails for customer service. I purchased the full turbo back kit 3 months ago. two weeks ago the support for the downpipe fell off. This was due to craftsmanship. Not from physical abuse. I have pictures and it appears the weld penetrated to deeply and burnt through the down pipe. I am no forced to find a local welder to fix something that I paid a good penny for. What makes me the most upset is that ProFidiesel has done nothing but ignore me. Sad.

bgcarter1

TDI
07 DSG Jetta, 06 Manual Jetta both sold Now Touareg V6 TDI
lol my support wasn't even welded on when i got my turbo kit, get someone local to do it and move on. it was a cheap kit you can expect the od thing wrong doesn't mean it wasnt worth the purchase price

ech0sh4y

TDI
'06 Golf TDi
lol my support wasn't even welded on when i got my turbo kit, get someone local to do it and move on. it was a cheap kit you can expect the od thing wrong doesn't mean it wasnt worth the purchase price
To each their own. As far as I see it, why should I pay for something that I will, in turn, have to spend more money on to make it the way it should be? Also, the customer service aspect is what really irritates me.

V-DubLuv

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf Tdi
I just dealt with them last month. Ivo is a good guy and answered every question I had over the span of a couple weeks. Shoot him another email, be cool about it, and I'm Sure he'll get back to you. The kits I ordered were high quality but mistakes do happen, good luck!

Last edited:

daniel.

Vendor
TDI
I'm still a bit shocked that you will not aid in any warranty and ignore my emails for customer service. I purchased the full turbo back kit 3 months ago. two weeks ago the support for the downpipe fell off. This was due to craftsmanship. Not from physical abuse. I have pictures and it appears the weld penetrated to deeply and burnt through the down pipe. I am no forced to find a local welder to fix something that I paid a good penny for. What makes me the most upset is that ProFidiesel has done nothing but ignore me. Sad.
Brian right?
The Profidiesel turbo back has lifetime warranty.. I offered you a solution, which is good for me and for you - to find some local welder to fix that and of course I will cover the expenses... in return i received this:
I would simply have done that. However, there is part of the downpipe stuck on the hanger. It tore a dime size hole in the exhaust. I paid good money for your system. I shouldn't have to be welding it back together every few months. I understand it is in convent for your but come on. Customer service makes or brakes a small business. Your call sir. If you don't care to do anything about your defective product, that is your choice. I cannot recommend you to anyone then

So now i'm still waiting acceptance or denial on my offer.

ech0sh4y

TDI
'06 Golf TDi
Brian right?
The Profidiesel turbo back has lifetime warranty.. I offered you a solution, which is good for me and for you - to find some local welder to fix that and of course I will cover the expenses... in return i received this:
I would simply have done that. However, there is part of the downpipe stuck on the hanger. It tore a dime size hole in the exhaust. I paid good money for your system. I shouldn't have to be welding it back together every few months. I understand it is in convent for your but come on. Customer service makes or brakes a small business. Your call sir. If you don't care to do anything about your defective product, that is your choice. I cannot recommend you to anyone then
So now i'm still waiting acceptance or denial on my offer.
Ivo,

This was the email I received from you, and nowhere did it say that you will reimburse me for the welder expense. Had I known that I would have been satisfied.

"Brian, it is easy for me and for you to find a welder to make a tiny weld to put the hanger on its place again.
Let me know.

Thanks
Ivo"

I apologize for this miscommunication. I have since repaired the hanger. Do not worry about a refund. Maybe just look into the issues for future customers.

Last edited:

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
How's the profidiesel exhaust working for you guys? Any hiccups yet?