Premuim Diesel in Spokane, WA area

Lead

TDI
2002 Golf GLS, black
Been here about 8 months, haven't found jack. A little help from the TDIClub?

DIESELprogrammer

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2003, Silver/Gray
Welcome to the area!

I don’t know of any pumps that are specifically labeled premium in the area. I generally don’t check though. I fill up most of the time at the same station I have for years. I like the owners – very friendly and I can get milk there for $1.99 a gallon.

There is however B20 for sale at the Pacific Pride on East Sprague (Appleway) in the valley. I haven’t been out there in the last month to see if the price is going up like the pure dino stations. They were supposed to be automating their blending process soon to get a lower price. My last fill up there was @$1.99.9.

I’ll keep my eyes open and let you know if I find any premium. I mainly drive the north side and valley – don’t get out to the west plains very often.

Lead

TDI
2002 Golf GLS, black
I don't blame you, there isn't much out here anyway. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for the b20 tip.

DIESELprogrammer

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2003, Silver/Gray
I stopped today to fill up at the Holiday Station on Argonne – 2 lights north of the Argonne exit from I-90 – $2.05.9pg. They had premium stated on the pump. I asked the manager about the cetane rating. He stated that it is 45. Perhaps this is true for all Holiday stations in the area.