FS: 2004 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon - Low Mileage (71k) - $10k (Santa Monica, CA)

SMTDI

TDI
2004 TDI GLS Jetta Wagon
FS: 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon - Low Mileage (71k) - $10k (Santa Monica, CA)

SOLD

(I'm having some issues embedding the photos from my flickr album, so please go here to see them. Also, feel free to pm me if you have any questions.)

Hi, I'm a new member to this site but have checked the forums from time to time. As such, this is my first posting here, so apologies for that and for any newbie mistakes. (I've read the 'Buying and Selling TDIs' thread first, though, so hopefully I'm doing this right…)

Okay, so I'm parting with my much loved 2004 Jetta TDI wagon (manual transmission) because I've inherited another TDI (Audi) from my father, who recently passed away. This car has low mileage because I work from home. It has been garaged, serviced regularly (synthetic oil) and whispered to in dulcet tones. It also has a new timing belt and water pump (installed less than 3k miles ago.)

I'm located in Santa Monica, CA.

The info:
2004 Jetta TDI Wagon (Manual transmission)
The color is silver with all black interior.

The good:
- Low mileage (71,266)
- Runs great
- Great fuel economy and turbo power (32 city/42 highway/36 combined)
- Title is clean
- Brand new timing belt & water pump (within last 3k miles)
- Tires are in good shape (Costco)
- Serviced regularly (have all records)
- Clutch in good condition (manual transmission)
- Second owner but it's been in our family the whole time (first my father's car, then I bought it from him four years ago)
- A/C runs nice and cold
- Great stereo: Radio/CD and tape!
- Roof Rack
- No cracks in any of the glass

The not so good…
- Scuff marks on the right side hubcaps. (see pics on flickr)
- Small ding in right front bumper from a rock that hit it. (see pics on flickr)
- Small scratches on the bumpers (see pics on flickr)
- Starter has started to make a whine occasionally on cold start ups. Totally fine if it's warm out though.

Also, for those who are interested, here's the link to my Craig's List ad: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/4887887565.html

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

conejo_a_cuatro

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS Silver, 2011 JSW Manual - Bought Back. Now 328d Wagon.
No offense, but how is this a GLS? No sunroof, no alloys. I had one the exact same year and model, it was a GL. Good luck with the sale!