My new 2015 Golf TDI S!

2015TDI

TDI
2015 Golf TDI
Finally I found one in white color and 6 speed manual transmission. I am really impressed with the engine, handling and comfort. I had a 2006 audi a3 before, and this Golf is almost at the same level in quality of workmanship, style and engine smoothness, if not better.
I am happy with the S package. I think it is a great deal for what you get. Everything I need is included. Stereo is not bad at all. Bluetooth sync works great.
[/url]
[/url]

flyingtoaster

TDI
2015 Golf TDI S DSG
The Golf S is insanely well equipped for a base model. If you look at the UK configurator, their S trim has optional power windows, alloy wheels, steering wheel controls, and pretty much every other luxury that is standard on our S.

2015TDI

TDI
2015 Golf TDI
The Golf S is insanely well equipped for a base model. If you look at the UK configurator, their S trim has optional power windows, alloy wheels, steering wheel controls, and pretty much every other luxury that is standard on our S.
I agree. The streering wheel controls are really handy and they're nicely laid out. All windows have one touch up and down feature which I like a lot. Both seats have lumbar support and power recline. There are vents for the rear passengers. Overall, standard equipment is impressive for the price point.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Congrats on the new car. The new engine does feel very strong!