Fs: 11mm IP's (ALh) $225-600 shipped

eMak

Vendor
TDI
00 Jetta, 81 caddy
ALL SOLD!!
I have a few 11mm injector pumps I've collected on my travels for work. These look to be in good working condition but unfortunately I have not personally used any of them. They have come from various sources/yards and I am uncertain of mileage/condition. I am pricing them solely on visible condition and can add new seals for an extra $40. I am limited to 2 sets of seals currently. I will replace the main 3 seals and include the rest with the purchase. Prices are Fedex ground shipped to U.S lower 48 only. I can provide tracking after PayPal payment and label is created. Feel free to get in touch if you have any other questions or would like to see more pictures.
Thank you.
Pumps:

Pump #1: Excellent condition 038 130 107 JX Bosch rebuild pump: Sold

Pump #2: Great condition Sold

Pump #3: Great condition Sold

Pump #4: Good condition Sold

Pump #5: Ok condition Sold

Seals:

Last edited:

eMak

Vendor
TDI
00 Jetta, 81 caddy
No takers? Feel free to make offers or even trade offers. I'm interested in alh upgrade stuff (injectors/can/etc).

thedude78

TDI
My pump made it to the house today and I'm super excited to get this thing in. Fast shipping and a excellent guy to deal with!! Thank you sir!!

eMak

Vendor
TDI
00 Jetta, 81 caddy
I appreciate the kind words. You as well were great to deal with, smooth transaction. Thank you for the business!