AA Co breakfast Before Impex Fest

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
An address would be handy. If you did not know that there are attendees that come from very far away!

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
Peter V...................We expect TDI drivers to be a bit smarter than that. Maybe it is just us TDI'rs in Maryland...............Just kidding..................Count me in Don, hope you are coming as well Chris.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Double T

PeterV said:
An address would be handy. If you did not know that there are attendees that come from very far away!
There is a Double T in Bel Air, Md. and You can get to Impex via the back roads relatively easy. Us AA county people live near 2 of them (TT) and Pasadena is kinda on the way up to Bmore, Hon. We are south and Bel Air is northeast of Bmore. I didn't think you would want to come this far south then go back to Impex. But as I said, all are welcome. Also Southern Md and Eastern shore people this is on the way.

Last edited:

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Ya could change it to the truck stop on 97/ 301. Greasy spoon truck stop outdated 30 years ago with an old fashioned analog diesel pump that takes on credit cards.............LoL Everyone headed that way will have to pass it.

There is also a diner called the nautilis on York Road about 3-4 miles south of the fest.

Don, Chris- I dont want to get up too early on a Sat morn, however i want to get tuned, so earlier the better. 7:30 to be at breakfast and to the fest by 9AM? Is that doable?

Are you guys bringing anything food etc.?

BTW- I'm bringing a ladyfriend. She's cute, hands off Don!

bulabula

Veteran Member
TDI
A5 Jetta; A4 Golf 2-door; Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel
Frank, even if we gtg @ 0730 on Saturday for breakfast, I still consider that sleeping in on the weekend. (running late now, and here I am posting something on the TDI page...).

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
donDavide said:
Also Southern Md and Eastern shore people this is on the way.
A couple of us from the Shore are coming up Saturday morning. Waiting to see what time you guys are meeting up at the Double T to see if we might stop by on the way.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
LiLredTDI said:
Don, Chris- I dont want to get up too early on a Sat morn, however i want to get tuned, so earlier the better. 7:30 to be at breakfast and to the fest by 9AM?
What time does Jeff get there? I though he started around 10 or so last year.

I am willing to do 0730. What does everyone else think?

kromicacid

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL - Fixed
donDavide said:
What time does Jeff get there? I though he started around 10 or so last year.

I am willing to do 0730. What does everyone else think?

Jeff gets there when he gets there...

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
So one week to go. Are we gonna nail down a time? I will toss the ball into the Don's court to decide. Look forward to seeing everyone:D

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Probably won't be able to make the breakfast. :( That would require leaving my house at around 6am, and I'm really not much of an early bird. ;)

However, if you're interested in dinner, some of us are getting together by my house for Thai on Friday night.

va_reman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Package 2
VeeDubTDI said:
Probably won't be able to make the breakfast. :( That would require leaving my house at around 6am, and I'm really not much of an early bird. ;)

However, if you're interested in dinner, some of us are getting together by my house for Thai on Friday night.
There we go, Dinner (Thai Food) in and Breakfast Out. Pad see woo is much better than scambled eggs.

Count me in.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
va_reman said:
There we go, Dinner (Thai Food) in and Breakfast Out. Pad see woo is much better than scambled eggs.

Count me in.
IMHO I have just started trying Thai food a few months ago and have gone to a local place near work a least 7-8 times so far. I think Thai sucks and is pretty flavorless. I love most other Asian cooking but not impressed with Thai dont see the big deal that you would get a chubby over it.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
LiLredTDI said:
IMHO I have just started trying Thai food a few months ago and have gone to a local place near work a least 7-8 times so far. I think Thai sucks and is pretty flavorless. I love most other Asian cooking but not impressed with Thai dont see the big deal that you would get a chubby over it.
I have discovered the same thing about a number of Thai places. This one, however, is not flavorless. Give it a shot... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :D

VeeDubTDI

TDI
va_reman said:

Count me in.
Please RSVP in the dinner thread. :)

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
VeeDubTDI said:
I have discovered the same thing about a number of Thai places. This one, however, is not flavorless. Give it a shot... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. :D
It is the Cat's they use........;):eek: :rolleyes:

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Stealth TDI said:
Back to breakfast talk, I plan to attend. See you then!
Hey there Scott. Glad you are going to make it. Hope the rain does not spoil our fun. See ya Sat morning.