Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Nu2TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta
Frans parts...good deals....

Yeah, I received what I ordered, quickly, with everything there.

BUT, when we finally got around to installing the 6spd gearbox, one of the mounting holes for the dog bone mount was stripped out majorly. We had to use an oversized threaded inserts to fix. Got our fingers crossed. I don't want to have to ask Franz to ship a new case, but I might have to.

bobby95

TDI
2005 Passat TDI wagon Malone 1.5 tune; 2006 Chev Colorado Crew Cab BHW/O1E Quattro Swap
Hi Frans, I sent you an email regarding transmission mounts for the O1E I bought from you. Looking forward to your response.

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
I don't suppose there exists a kit to convert a Mk6 Sportwagen from DSG to 6MT?

Katahdin

TDI
2003 Wagon ALH
-Modified gt1749vb with oem vnt15 style compressor housing. Same performance!(no need to buy expensive turbo hose) $575

As anyone purchased on of these items? I love the idea of it and would like to hear reviews/opinions on it!

texas

TDI
2005 mk4 jetta tdi, 99 beetle tdi, 2002 beelte tdi
Frans I have been emailing you trying to get more info. Please check. It may be going to spam

NMForester

TDI
2004 2.0TDI Passat Wagon(5 speed MT est completion 11,2016), 1991 Dodge Cummins 5.9L TD, 2002 Allroad (PD130, 6 speed MT)
I am working my way through my second TDI swap. Both are Fran's European engines, transmissions or both. I have found that in working with him at Dutch Auto that you need to be patient as he is not always very quick with a response. However, your patience will be rewarded because he has done enough of these swaps to be very helpful and delivers the stuff we all need at a pretty reasonable cost. Thank you Frans

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Just a note for everyone. SINCE these are EURO cars they often don't have the clutch pedal with the start lock feature. Thus they can be started in gear and launch the car forward causing injury or damage. Just a warning. Otherwise the kits work pretty well. You just have to remember they are used parts.

Nash_TDI

Veteran Member -TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta TDI
Just a note for everyone. SINCE these are EURO cars they often don't have the clutch pedal with the start lock feature. Thus they can be started in gear and launch the car forward causing injury or damage. Just a warning. Otherwise the kits work pretty well. You just have to remember they are used parts.
He has sent me the lockout switch. I just choose to never wire them.

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
Ok.... so I just got off the phone from speaking with Frans in The Netherlands. His email is having problems as evidenced by six of my emails to him getting bounced back. If you're like me and have been trying to get hold of him via email at info@dutchautoparts, he may not be receiving them.

Last edited:

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Ok.... so I just got off the phone from speaking with Frans in The Netherlands. His email is having problems as evidenced by six of my emails to him getting bounced back. If you're like me and have been trying to get hold of him via email at info@dutchautoparts, he may not be receiving them.
Thanks for your call. I replied with another email. Did you get it?:)

Was a fordie

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
hey frans still have rebuilt injectors with the nozzles on them in good supply? i might be interested in a set for a 2002 jetta tdi 1.9 alh

CALIFONIN

TDI
MK4 ALH O1M
Feb.14: Order invoice paid the day Frans sent it to me (5speed swap kit)
Feb.16: Follow up email sent to Frans -> no response
Feb.19: Second follow-up email to find out status of my order

I'm no stranger to online vendors on the different forums I'm a member of. DAP came well recommended...with several "my parts came in 5 days!" type of endorsements. Meanwhile I have yet to receive even a confirmation email in that same timeframe. Has anyone else had this type of experience with DAP?

Frans

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Golf MK2 TDI
Feb.14: Order invoice paid the day Frans sent it to me (5speed swap kit)
Feb.16: Follow up email sent to Frans -> no response
Feb.19: Second follow-up email to find out status of my order

I'm no stranger to online vendors on the different forums I'm a member of. DAP came well recommended...with several "my parts came in 5 days!" type of endorsements. Meanwhile I have yet to receive even a confirmation email in that same timeframe. Has anyone else had this type of experience with DAP?
We get a lot of emails each day, and we try to reply everyone asap. Your order has been processed and goes out today. :)

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
First off , I just want to publicly thank frans. I just received my rebuilt turbo and the craftsmanship is outstanding !! Awesome guy and price can't be beat.

To potential buyers: be patient. For the east coast there is a +7hr time difference that can make communication difficult at times. You're always better off calling because as you can imagine...a "small" but busy company that they are, it takes time to get back to people's emails plus do all the work they do and fulfill worldwide orders. Just plan ahead and get it before you're really needing it . He will come through.

Thanks again!

resized lol

Even came with a new gasket kit!

Last edited:

03TDICommuter

Veteran Member
TDI
01' NB, 5spd
First off , I just want to publicly thank frans. I just received my rebuilt turbo and the craftsmanship is outstanding !! Awesome guy and price can't be beat!
Is it a VNT15? Also how long in total was the time you ordered until it was in your hands?

mrurbina

Vendor
TDI
MK4 jetta tdi , alh wagon
sorry, I got them resized. yes vnt-15...
I paid on a friday at 5pm(neth. time), payment cleared by early the following week. I was told there would be a wait since there wasn't one in stock and ready to ship. It got delayed on monday because I had a miscommunication with them about adding to my order. Everything got cleared up and shipped out wednesday( late neth time) and arrived friday. So 2wks total.

Is it "quick"? ,no but you can't beat the price and expertise. You can get one quickly with a ebay turbo but GL with that lol. That's why I advised to plan ahead of when you actually need it. You have to remember that you aren't dealing with this big company with a warehouse to push product out, it's a "smaller" company that provides hand crafted products(rebuilt services ex: turbos and pumps)

03TDICommuter

Veteran Member
TDI
01' NB, 5spd
So 2wks total.

Is it "quick"? ,no but you can't beat the price and expertise.
Thanks! That's pretty quick given the distances and customs involved. I'm planning on a turbo replacement in my future - distant future I hope.

Do you know if the VNT mechanism is also refurbished? Replacing the CHRA doesn't fix that.

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat

94x

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2002 CTD w/12 valve, 2003 GTI w/ALH
Received and installed a MK4 5 speed swap from Dutch Auto Parts last week. As always, everything was included and packaged well. Thanks again Frans!!!