2013 Jetta Sportwagen Westfalia Tow Bar Question

ViertelVW

TDI
2013 JSW
Which trailer hitch fits the 2013 JSW: Is it the same hitch that fits the MK5 JSW, and the MK5 & MK6 Golf Estate (GSW), PN 321630? Or the same hitch that fits the MK6 Jetta in the catalog, PN 321778? Note: Jetta models are not itemized.

Has anyone installed a Westfalia hitch in a MK6 JSW? If yes, please provide JSW year and hicth part number.

ViertelVW

TDI
2013 JSW
Been There

Thanks, I've read the thread a couple of times before. It's a great thread, it just doesn't have the info I'm looking for.

vw_leadfoot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI Wagen
Check the catalogue ...

A JSW is A Golf Variant/Estate not a JETTA...don't even look at anything from Europe that says Jetta....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ostojo

TDI
Jetta Sportwagen
MK6 JSW towbar

Which trailer hitch fits the 2013 JSW: Is it the same hitch that fits the MK5 JSW, and the MK5 & MK6 Golf Estate (GSW), PN 321630? Or the same hitch that fits the MK6 Jetta in the catalog, PN 321778? Note: Jetta models are not itemized.

Has anyone installed a Westfalia hitch in a MK6 JSW? If yes, please provide JSW year and hicth part number.
You want the Westfalia 321630. I happen to have one for sale. I bought it for my 2010 JSW along with wiring harness, and rear airbags. I sold the car before I installed any of it. Email me at jostojic@gmail.com if you're interested.