Diesel Dyno Day and Car Show - February 11th 2012

nosmokenopoke

TDI
Stage 2 Seat Leon Cupra TDI (225bhp)
Hi guys,

I'm pleased to announce that in the New Year we'll be launching www.nosmokenopoke.com - a blog dedicated to diesels. We'll have reviews of the latest models from the manufacturers, tuning features and photo shoots with some of the best diesels in the world.

To celebrate the launch we're holding a diesel dyno day at Thor Racing in Coventry on February 11th 2012 where we'll be offering 14 cars up to six runs on their 1500bhp hub dyno for £40 2wd and £60 4WD.

There will be representation from Audi, BMW, Isuzu, Subaru, Fiat, and Overfinch who are bringing examples of their diesel line up for test drives/passenger rides. As well as diesel tuning and performance companies such as DarkSide Developments and Forge Motorsport who will be displaying their latest wares and project cars. I'm in talks with a number of other companies too and expecting a great turnout.

A BBQ and Jacket Potato stand will be there to feed hungry bellies and we'll have a DJ providing a soundtrack for the day.

Everybody is welcome, even if you're not running your car on the dyno. So if you're interested then let me know in this thread and I can start putting the order in for sausages and burgers for the BBQ!

If you want to know more then head over to our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/nosmokenopokedotcom?sk=wall

Hope to see many of you there!

Adam

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
Hi guys,

I'm pleased to announce that in the New Year we'll be launching www.nosmokenopoke.com - a blog dedicated to diesels. We'll have reviews of the latest models from the manufacturers, tuning features and photo shoots with some of the best diesels in the world.

To celebrate the launch we're holding a diesel dyno day at Thor Racing in Coventry on February 11th 2012 where we'll be offering 14 cars up to six runs on their 1500bhp hub dyno for £40 2wd and £60 4WD.

There will be representation from Audi, BMW, Isuzu, Subaru, Fiat, and Overfinch who are bringing examples of their diesel line up for test drives/passenger rides. As well as diesel tuning and performance companies such as DarkSide Developments and Forge Motorsport who will be displaying their latest wares and project cars. I'm in talks with a number of other companies too and expecting a great turnout.

A BBQ and Jacket Potato stand will be there to feed hungry bellies and we'll have a DJ providing a soundtrack for the day.

Everybody is welcome, even if you're not running your car on the dyno. So if you're interested then let me know in this thread and I can start putting the order in for sausages and burgers for the BBQ!

If you want to know more then head over to our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/nosmokenopokedotcom?sk=wall

Hope to see many of you there!

Adam
I dont know about you but my Golf has tonnes of "poke" ....maybe it should have been www.nosmokegottorque.com'